BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scarlett H.
New york, NY
these are crackers you wouldn't even know were vegan. Used to get the non garlic but the garlic gives that extra umph or explosion in mouth. Not expensive priced fair. I will keep buying these for as long as they make them.
Geradine E.
Orlando
I keep a box at my desk just to snack on. They're so addicting. It's just so good and not packed wth calories. It's enough to kill and craving I may have. Tasty!
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I tried these one time and loved them very much!!! my grandma also enjoyed them a lot too, but we haven't been able to find them anymore at the stores since we last had them. we keep looking but never see them.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
I love club crackers but these feel very greasy and a little too garlicy for my taste. i haven't been able to find any cheeses or dips that i like to go with it so they aren't great for parties in my opinion
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
These are by far the best crackers! It has a buttery taste, always delicious with any soup or any meat and cheese platter. I highly recommend you try these if you haven't! They're not expensive either.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
Yum! First you have the perfect buttery cracker and then you add garlic! Oh yes perfection! It lives it that zesty something that just fits! Great with soup,tuna fish or plan!
Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
MMM the best crackers out there! I find myself eating these a lot lately, I usually pair them up with a slice of american cheese or just eat them plain. They are a great snack either way.
Kylie H.
These crackers are perfect for eating with cheese and many other things. They are the perfect size and are full of flavor. I am a repeat customer and I would recommend these to anyone who loves crackers.
Jenn W.
severna park
These are so good. They truly do taste like garlic bread. I could eat the entire box. They also would be great crumbled up as a crispy topping to a casserole.
Lauren R.
Buttery garlic is perfect if you want to add a little extra flavor to your cracker. It's not an overwhelming taste but just perfect. Goes great with cheese.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??