BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth T.
Apopka, FL
Love eating these with tuna fish and also spray cheese. They taste amazing so buttery and flaky then practically melt in your mouth. Delicious never disappointed with these crackers I also always have to have these in my pantry. My husband loves to eat them with coffee.
Christina L.
Thes are so buttery and delicious. I could eat them all day. My mom had to hide the boxes as a kid cause I was always sneaking them. Hands down one of my favorite crackers
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I purchased these by mistake but I actually liked the Garlic taste. I found myself snacking on these with the smallest amount of dip or cheese. I think these would be really good with a spinach dip.
Kenia C.
I love keeblers crackers and these are no exception. They taste delicious they are so soft and buttery. I just love them. Paired up with some cheese they are to die for.
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
So yum, so good, so flavorful. I enjoy the perfect combination of crisp and flavor, once you start, it is hard to stop eating these. I like the different option of sizes of crackers. The buttery garlic combo is great too and i like adding to soup.
Leigh P.
If your having cheese an crackers and doing a meat board these are the crackers to have with it ! They are rich and buttery but yet light and flakey giving you everything you need for a delicious treat !
Sonya K.
Athens, AL
I've always have loved the crackers. They are buttery and and melt in your mouth. I am very familiar with this product. Love eating with dip or salads or just by themselves.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
I’m could honestly eat a whole box of these with lunch meat. They are so freaking good. It’s like buttery happiness and you can’t help but keep snacking on them. I definitely recommend these to others
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
My favorite kind of keebler cracker. definitely a go-to when I'm sick or low on cash. with a bit of lunch meat and cheese it's a good small lunch, or with a fancy dip!
Jameson N.
Grand Forks, ND
These crackers are so tasty. The garlic flavor really comes through. Try them with chicken salad or spinach and artichoke dip. They compliment the tastes nicely. The best pat is they are affordable, definitely recommend.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??