BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy T.
Jacksonville , FL
These are yummy. I like the light crunchiness of this cracker but I strongly prefer the original flavor over these specialty varieties.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
These are my favorite crackers! They are better than ritz in my opinion. I love the buttery taste. Especially with sharp cheddar cheese
Frankie M.
Spring valley, CA
I love these simple not to much salty taste I think they could be a lil better maybe it's a lil to much on the buttery side of crackers
Jackie C.
These were a great combo taste to add a slice of cheese on top. Very soft and easy to chew. Almost melted in my mouth which I loved.
Beth D.
I always buy this crackers. It's good by itself or it's good with cheese, like having a little fancy snack. It's an excellent snack.
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
Club Crackers are great! I like putting a little bit of butter spread on them or even a bit of peanut butter. They’re a good snack
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
Another free one of my for my party that I do for makeup they taste delicious you can spread and do all kind of meats in do fruits
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
These crackers are always good and crying she even one it's been sitting in never gets old and it's Rich taste will have you melts.
Alizabeth F.
These are the perfect party cracker! They go great with any kind of dip. The only downfall is that they can break pretty easily.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a must have problems in my house. My mom eats this along side her coffee. I like the taste, and the price you can't beat.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??