BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany Y.
This are delicious! They taste good eaten alone and taste great with a dip! Cheese dips or cream dips (clam dip, spinach artichoke, etc) taste great with these crackers! They are addictive, so be careful! Luckily, they come wrapped in plastic sleeves, so you might not be tempted to eat the whole box! 😛
Rina R.
Great classic cracker with such an amazing taste of butter and nice fluffy and crunchy texture! You’ll fall in love with these and are great by themselves! I can’t express it enough how good they are one of my top five crackers!
Octavia M.
These are always my go to for eating with crab dip/ crab salad! And now that I’ve seen a picture of them that’s all I can think about! 😋
The tastiest crackers to eat alone as well in my opinion!
Alicia A.
Syracuse
We've recently tried these for the first time and since then we've bohhht 3 boxes at a time. They are absolutely delicious, by themselves with cheese, dipped in soup it doesn't matter they are fantastic!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Ashley E.
Douglasville, GA
These crackwrs are great with a cheese ball or cheese slices. They are also good by themselves. The garlic flavor is not overwhelming and complements the cheese well
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
These are my favorite crackers!! They're amazing to eat with a salad or just by themselves. They taste so fresh!!! These crackers don't last long in my house so we tend to buy at least two boxes at a time. Don't knock them until you try them! They're no average cracker
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually buy the original crackers and they are my favorite but we thought we would give these a try and we loved them. I got mine at target. They were better than we expected. We really loved the garlic. It wasn't too overpowering like we thought it would be. 10/10
Pam S.
Philadelphia
Love these crackers, the are a basic simple cracker that you can't go wrong with.  I use them with almost anything, cheese, peanut butter, you name it.  They are probably a little more fattening but I am wondering if maybe they have a whole grain version.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
My favorite crackers of al time! Just the right amount of buttery flakiness and they go perfect with spreadable cheese or fruit for a snack. They go great with soup too. I would recommend these to everyone. I've been eating them since I was a little kid.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??