Keebler Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Wendy P.Keebler Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Adri K.Keebler Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Eisha C.

BY KEEBLER

Enjoy The Signature Buttery Flavor And Flaky, Melt-in-your-mouth Texture Of These Sandwich Crackers Made With Real Cheddar Cheese And Club® Original Crackers.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Whey Sugar Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Natural And Artificial Flavor Sodium Phosphate Butter (Cream, Salt) Citric Acid Nonfat Milk Turmeric Extract Color Yellow 6 Peanut Flour Soy Lecithin

• These are my favorite crackers and I used to pack them ev...2 Answers
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I work in a place where you really can't take a break too often so these are a perfect snack if you're in a hurry on the go you can grab a snack pack that has 8 individual crackers in it filled with cheese and they're usually between $0.69 to $0.89 where I live The Taste is great they always taste fresh they're not too salty the cheese is excellent quality
Jennifer Q.
I love club cheddar crackers. It’s been an obsession of mine since I was a little girl. When ever I feel snacky I pick up a pack of cheddar crackers. It just has this sweet after taste that gets me every time
Sarah M.
I love these crackers! My mom buys a 6 pack of these from our local grocery store. The crackers are kinda bland and not seasoned or salted or anything but they taste so good ! And i really like the cheese filling as well!
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Emily L.
Killeen
Super easy to throw into a lunchbox or stuff into my purse. Good food for on the go. I find them delicious and love their simplicity and size. Good taste for an inexpensive price. I always find myself buying these. Would recommend to anyone wanting a convenient snack without all the oil/fat/grease as traditional chips.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I love these crackers they're great for on the go snacks I bought them from Walmart and they weren't expensive at all only thing I would maybe change is if they had a sharper chatter inside of the crap yeah but other than that they're awesome
Mia Lynn S.
Colorado Springs
I love Keebler crackers on there own because you can taste the buttery flavor and they go great with anything! They also sell the crackers with cheese spread between, I have yet to try them, but I plan to.
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Great snack for kids! Perfect addition to any lunch box! A little crumbly and messy, so I don't recommend eating them in the car unless you plan on vacuuming after each time you eat them!
Eileen C.
These crackers are great. I always took then to work for a little snack around 3 o'clock. I like the amount of cheddar cheese on these crackers. I would highly recommend these crackers.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
I'm very picky about packaged sandwich crackers, but these have been consistently tasty over all the years that I have eaten them. The crackers are light, crisp and buttery, and the cheese actually tastes like American cheese. Almost like a crunchy grilled cheese sandwich in miniature.
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite crackers and I used to pack them every day for lunch when I was in school. I would definitely recommend.