Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKeebler
Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers

Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers

by Keebler

These are my favorite crackers and I used to pack them every day for lunch when I was in school. I would definitely recommend.
Start your review of Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers!
Lowell, MA
Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Rosie N.
When I saw this on sale at the market the other week, I, of course, picked it up. It's been a while since I've had this and I could always use a snack to bring with me to work. For some reason, this package of crackers does not taste fresh. The crackers also crumbles easily which can be messy. I try to avoid the crumble so I just eat each one in one bite which isn't pleasant but it avoids the mess. The cheese is a little pasty but is expected since it’s those ’fake’ cheese. Overall, it was okay for a nice salty snack but I wouldn't buy it all the time.
Bronx, NY
Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by alisha S.
Keebler, Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers uploaded by alisha S.
Got these to have a quick snack to eat or to take on the go.it smells and taste good.not too cheesy.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh so delicious! The cheese is creamy and the crackers are flaky and light. They are very satisfying when I need a snack and I can eat just 2 and save the rest for later.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are okay! I used to eat them a lot when i was young and i enjoyed them a lot. I definitely recommend if you have kids
Durant, OK
Best sandwich crackers but you could hardly find them anywhere. They are delicious. Bring them back everywhere or send me a huge box they are so great lol
Randleman, NC
These crackers taste so good and are perfect for lunches or snacks. they have the perfect amount of salt and will cure any random spark of hunger that you have. This is my favorite flavor because of the cheddar in them.
Sherwood, OH
These are great for an on the go snack! My husband takes them to work often! I take them with my to the gym!
East Sandwich, MA
We all love this snack in my house. From the adults to the teens and their friends. Not priced badly either.
College Point, NY
My favorite! I love Keebler crackers! I love the ones that come with cheese. Really good. Great snack to munch on
Casa Grande, AZ
My all time favorite sandwich crackers. I love the flavor including the cheese in the middle. I enjoy them on road trips as in alternative to chips. They are inexpensive and I recommend them to everyone