BY KEEBLER

• These are my favorite crackers and I used to pack them every day ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
My kids love these and so does my husband haha. I always have these in my bag for the kids on the go. They're a perfect salty snack. I always have to stock up on these because they go through them so fast.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
These crackers taste so good and are perfect for lunches or snacks. they have the perfect amount of salt and will cure any random spark of hunger that you have. This is my favorite flavor because of the cheddar in them.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I love these crackers they're great for on the go snacks I bought them from Walmart and they weren't expensive at all only thing I would maybe change is if they had a sharper chatter inside of the crap yeah but other than that they're awesome
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am addicted to these crackers. I've always loved club crackers by Keebler and combining them with the cheese was the perfect combination for me! These are the perfect afternoon snack or a snack when you're on the go!
Tanya L.
Fairborn, OH
Keebler Club crackers have a nice crunch and a delicious buttery flavor. They go perfectly with the cheese filling of these sandwich crackers. I loved them as a child, and I still do!
Kristen K.
Berlin, CT
I have a pack of these crackers in my car at all times! I work two jobs and often don't get to eat dinner until late. These buttery, cheese filled crackers are the perfect snack to hold me over between meals. They're also very easy to eat on the run!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love these things more than I probably should....which is probably why I don't buy them often. They are a great little snack for a lunch box thought.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
Perfect snack! I will never get tired of these crackers! Love the sharp cheddar taste with the crunchy cracker! Great snack for little ones too!
Monique P.
I like snacking on these. It's a great snack for the kids when we're traveling. It taste good, nice blend with the cracker and cheese.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
These are great snacks for road trips, throw in the lunch bag for the kiddos or when I'm too busy to eat but am starving now.
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite crackers and I used to pack them every day for lunch when I was in school. I would definitely recommend.