BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Buttery Garlic Club® Crackers.
Light, flaky, buttery...
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Danielle H.
These are pretty good crackers the garlic is okay I just really preferred the regular without flavor on them the kids like them they're great with the salads we buy them at Walmart for a reasonable price and as long as they're on sale I will be purchasing this again along with the other flavor ones.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Foodie Expert
These are so stinking yummy! They are a good change of pace especially if you are used to eating another brand. If you are pregnant and have morning sickness these are great too!! They are fairly healthy as well! I would highly recommend these crackers to anyone in need of a little snack!
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Foodie Expert
I especially love to eat these tasty crackers with a nice hot bowl of soup. I also use them to put fancy cheese and meat on top of them at family functions, parties, or for a nice quick snack. I think the price point is great and will continue to buy these to enjoy for may years to come.
Megan Y.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of classic Keebler club crackers with a soda and sliced cheese. It's a classic cheese snack for a girls night in to gossip. The crackers are thin enough to slicing a brick of cheese fits on there perfectly. They don't have much nutritional value but they do taste great.
Temeca M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cracker for salads and when I'm not feeling well but I'm recovered enough that I can move from liquids to solids. The cracker taste good alone or when paired with soups, salads and sausages and cheese. What I like most is it's buttery and almost taste like a cookie.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Keebler crackers are a staple around here because you can use them in so many different ways. I like to make egg salad or tuna salad and top these crackers with it. Or even just some slices of cheese with these crackers. Always very flavorful. My favorite ones are the wheat crackers.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
I absolutely love this cracker. You can do anything with these. I love how you can taste the flavor in them. I buy them every time I go shopping. Well ,they are not the most low fat cracker i have ever had so if your not trying to go on a diet . These are perfect either way.
Elizabeth T.
Apopka, FL
Love eating these with tuna fish and also spray cheese. They taste amazing so buttery and flaky then practically melt in your mouth. Delicious never disappointed with these crackers I also always have to have these in my pantry. My husband loves to eat them with coffee.
Karen W.
Marina, CA
These crackers are so good. I usually eat them with a slice of sharp cheddar or with tuna for an easy take to work lunch. I have to portion these out because they are very easy to eat too many. I like the garlic flavor a lot especially with tuna or chicken salad.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
Keebler buttery flavor crackers are delicious! These are great plain, with cheese or other yummy spreads! You can really taste the butter on them. They're a regular snack in my house for the kids after school or sometimes they snack on a few waiting for dinner!!!