Add a Photo

By Keebler

Keebler Club Buttery Garlic Crackers: Light, flaky, buttery No cholesterol Kosher
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA

I tried these one time and loved them very much!!! my grandma also enjoyed them a lot too, but we haven't been able to find them anymore at the stores since we last had them. we keep looking but never see them.
Beth D.
Beth D.

I always buy this crackers. It's good by itself or it's good with cheese, like having a little fancy snack. It's an excellent snack.
Alizabeth F.
Alizabeth F.

These are the perfect party cracker! They go great with any kind of dip. The only downfall is that they can break pretty easily.
Adrian G.
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA

These crackers are pretty gross to be honest, I found them to be stale and without dip they are almost unedible in my opinion
Cursten W.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR

I use these crackers for my soups and chili in the winter. In the summer they pair great with cheese. Very affordable.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS

This crackers taste so good. They have great flavor and made a wonderful addition to my soup!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA

MMM the best crackers out there! I find myself eating these a lot lately, I usually pair them up with a slice of american cheese or just eat them plain. They are a great snack either way.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT

What would you eat this with??

Join Now