BY KEEBLER

Soft Swirl Cookie With Cinnabon® Cinnamon, Caramel And Pecan Flavoring, Drizzled With Cream Cheese Flavored Icing.

• Does it really tastr like a Cinnabon or is it just a hard...1 Answers
  • Are these soft? Can you serve warm?1 Answers
  • Are these chewy or crunchy?2 Answers
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
These cookies are to die for! The flavor is outstanding. If you like to dunk in milk these are the perfect cookies for you. Give it a try. You wont regret it.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
The these cookies and the brand everything about them is great! I can get a thing of these and they will be gone in a few hours in my house.
Marwa N.
Oak Forest, IL
When I heard about these I was very exited because I love this brand so when i tried it It tasted like fall from all the cinnamon flavors
Pam H.
Arlington, Tx
Not a big fan of this Keebler cookie. I prefer a simpler cookie. It is too sweet. I like the idea but it didn't hit the mark for me.
jossey c.
Henderson, NV
This brand can do no wrong although unhealthy, they are really good but if you don't like cinamon then you might not like them.
Amber V.
Fort Morgan, CO
These things should be illegal they are so yummy ! nice cold glass of milk amd some of these bad boys and you are set!!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Wasn't really impressed with these. tasted almost bitter and just fell apart in the container. wasn't worth the money.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I love these!! they are some of my favorite! and my sons. He could eat the whole bag alone if he could.
Liz G.
Bargersville, IN
These were pretty yummy for the season. I have to admit though I'm a huge grasshopper (thin mint) fan!!
Madeline R.
These cookies are amazing! They taste just like a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon!
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Are these chewy or crunchy?
Brittany B.
Holtsville, NY
Are these soft? Can you serve warm?
Yahaira b.
Does it really tastr like a Cinnabon or is it just a hard cookie with dried icing??.