Keebler Chocolate Chip Cookies Cereal uploaded by Faith M.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jodee R.
Bozeman
If you've not seen Keebler Cereal in stores, it is a chocolatey cookie-ish flavored puff with real mini chocolate chip cookies in it. I had a few handfuls the other night and really enjoyed it as dessert. After trying it for breakfast in a bowl of milk, I have to say, it has some issues. The chocolate chip cookies are great at first, but the length of time it takes to eat a decent sized bowl gives the tiny cookies too much time soaking in the milk and makes them way too soggy for my liking. So, if you're not eating a dainty small bowl of cereal that will take you 3 minutes to get through, maybe just stick to eating this dry out of the box with a glass of milk on the side. Or add a little bit of cereal at a time so you don't end up with milk littered with soggy cookie pieces that sink to the bottom. It's not going to stop me from eating it, it's delicious, so it is worth adjusting the way I eat it, I think.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I was excited upon seeing this at my local grocery store. These taste nice when you eat them right out of the bag. The only downside for me was how the choco chip cookie bits all got soggy and dissolved in the milk. I purchased this cereal for the cookie pieces, and this fact disappointed me :-(
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Just got this on Friday when I went grocery shopping at Walmart! Was surprised to see this had to try it! Taste just like chocolate chip cookies! Crunchy and tasty!
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
I don't eat cereal, especially sugary cereal, for breakfast. These types of cereals I'll often pack up in bags and eat as sweet snacks. The cereal has two different pieces to it. One is little cookie bits, which are really good. The other bits are pretty plain and not my favorite flavor. The problem is the ratio of cookie bits to the other bits. There are very few cookies. I'm not likely to purchase this again.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
My husband enjoys it. Surprisingly, my son didn't love it and he loves chocolate chip cookies. I thought it was okay. The cookies get soggy super quick.
Brynn C.
Havertown, PA
OMG! This is so good! Kind of wish there were more cookies, but it's still worth it...the cookies dissolve in the milk, but it's not terrible, strangely...
Rachel R.
Azle, TX
Great taste. The only thing I didn't like was that the cookies get soggy quick and fall to the bottom. Other flavors would be nice as well.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Kids love this cereal and so does dad! He says they taste just like the real cookie. Not expensive at all I got our box for 99 cents
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Does anyone know if they plan on making different flavors of this?