BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Extra-thick, Soft And Chewy Cookies Made With Real Chocolate Chips. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

Keebler Chips Deluxe Soft 'N Chewy Cookies
  • "The only thing I love more than regular Keebler chocolate chip cookies are SOFT 'N CHEWY Keebler chocolate chip cookies!" in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of Keebler products." in 1 review
  • "Always best when eaten with ice cream and lots of chocolate syrup." in 1 review
Jamie M.
Everyone in my family loves these cookies. They are so good! We almost always have a package of these cookies on hand, but they don't stay around for very long once the kids find them. They are very affordable and great quality for the price. I would definitely recommend these.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Soft and Chewy Chips Ahoy, I don't have them often but when I do its with a glass of milk and it takes me back to being a kid (even though the soft and chewy weren't around then). I like to throw them in the microwave just for 10 seconds and they feel and taste like just baked homemeade cookies. So good and at a great price!
Aleena A.
I do love the flavor options and the texture. The only reason I am giving a lower score is because no matter which you choose of this brand, they will always taste artificial. It's not a bad flavor mind you, just not the greatest with all the preservatives in them.
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
TEASERRRRRRRRR, when you finish them you always want some more no matter what you do, you can try dieting but once you eat these your hands are stuck in the cookie jar they are amazing but when they're gone you cant except it you think about them and how you want more,.
Sonia O.
El Paso, TX
Mmmmmmm Delicious, they are soft and so tasty perfect with some Hot chocolate or a glass of coffee. Also the perfect snack and my kids love them to. Wal-mart is the perfect place to find them and enjoy once home.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
The only thing I love more than regular Keebler chocolate chip cookies are SOFT 'N CHEWY Keebler chocolate chip cookies! I don't know what it is about soft cookies that make them taste so much better?!
Samantha R.
I love soft cookies and not crunchy. Normally i only eat homemade cookies but these have changed my mind. I will definitely buy these again and again because they are worth it. And a lot less mess than making them at home.
Diana H.
They're okay for a packaged cookie. I find that most packaged cookies tend to taste the same. They're good if you want something quick, but as always it's better to make homemade cookies if you can manage it.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mouth is watering just thinking about these! They taste amazing, perfect size and the flavor is perfect. Definitely try this flavor and I'd recommend trying the other ones as well!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Delicious! Love that these come in a "soft" version as they taste so much better and so fresh. The other options out there just don't compare to this classic brand and flavor.
Charmaine W.
Southfield, MI
Why it so tatsey
Charmaine W.
Southfield, MI
I love it
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
Are these similar to Chip Ahoy Chewy?
nana d.