Keebler Chips Deluxe Snacks Variety uploaded by Adolfo C.

BY KEEBLER

Created By Keebler Elves To Satisfy Any Taste, These Delicious Cookies And Crackers Are Terrific For Snacking.

• Which to you find these at I need them in my life right now 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?5 Answers
  • Where can I get these? 2 Answers
Samira B.
Radford, VA
I really like this. Each snack that in this box is so good. The thing I like about this is, that you can buy one thing but get 12 snacks. So you'll always have something different to snack on.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love buying these family packs for my son. Because its cheaper to buy this way. And its not healthy at all. That's why i don't really give him that much. But when i do its a treat.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
perfect go to for car rides, lunches and mid day snacks.. my son plays baseball so these are super nice to have on hand for my daughter at the games! i love that they come with a variety pack so theres enough for her to make choices of which one she wants!
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so easy to toss into lunches! The serving sizes are great and they’re good for on-the-go. You don’t get the same amount of the Chips Deluxe cookies which is disappointing but overall still a great deal for the price!
Kayla D.
I love this combinations! This is perfect for my kids to take to school for snack time. It’s just the right amount of snacks per bag with awesome choices for them to choose from. We purchase this bag of treats faithfully!
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
Love this variety pack. I usually buy them. In bulk at Sam's Club. My kids love them and I love them. It I'd always on our grocery list. Their is a mixture of savory and sweet so everyone can enjoy something.
Cassandra F.
Flint
These are the perfect little lunch bag side items they're perfect for my two and three year old they can pick a bag when they get home and they just love every flavor it is a good variety
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this box. The fact that there is more than one type of snack is great when you have kids or in my family, siblings. Personally, I love the cheese it’s more though, but I’m glad there’s more than one selection.
erin m.
This selection of goodies are prefect for a snack! The little individual bags work great for kids and work great for me because if I had a big bag of any of them I would most likely sit there and eat most of it! This helps so I don't over indulge! I have a habit of eating junk food, especially when I'm bored! So these are a little healthier choices.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
This is a good mix of snacks to have for my kids to make there lunch. They are not that healthy but they sure make the kids happy. There are plenty of flavors for the kids to chose from when they are making there lunch. If you are not to expensive. You can find them at any supermarket.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Haven't seen these in the stores lately, where do u get yours?
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone else always crave the cheese its!
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Walmart sell these? I love all these kinds.
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
Which is your favorite one?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?

Kohl's