Keebler Chips Deluxe Snacks Variety uploaded by Adolfo C.

BY KEEBLER

Created By Keebler Elves To Satisfy Any Taste, These Delicious Cookies And Crackers Are Terrific For Snacking.

• Which to you find these at I need them in my life right now 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?5 Answers
  • Where can I get these? 2 Answers
Nina H.
westchester, IL
what do they make that i dont like seriously?? im obsessed with the variety of cookies they make. these handy packs are great for on the go and work but i always have a container of the classic chewy soft chocolate chip cookies at home. so yummy and perfect for the afternoon sweet craving
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy these for a quick snack and for lunches. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
perfect go to for car rides, lunches and mid day snacks.. my son plays baseball so these are super nice to have on hand for my daughter at the games! i love that they come with a variety pack so theres enough for her to make choices of which one she wants!
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
The # 1 school lunch snack. These variety packs gives something for the entire family to choose from. I've been buying these for the past few years and my kids think they are delicious. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Taylor G.
Love this snack package. I dip the chocolate candy cookies in milk. I eat the cheezits plain and the I savor eating the fudge stripes. I like to alternate eating cheezits and the fudge strips because they are so rich and delicious.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so easy to toss into lunches! The serving sizes are great and they’re good for on-the-go. You don’t get the same amount of the Chips Deluxe cookies which is disappointing but overall still a great deal for the price!
Kayla D.
I love this combinations! This is perfect for my kids to take to school for snack time. It’s just the right amount of snacks per bag with awesome choices for them to choose from. We purchase this bag of treats faithfully!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
The 20 pack is perfect minus the Cheez-Its. I love the little cookies with the M&Ms. And who could pass up Keebler Elf cookies?! Definitely not me! I'm just not a fan of how salty the Cheez-Its are in the little packets.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Another variety pack. We love these in our family, it has different options of snacks to help make everyone happy. Easy grab and go packaging. Convenient for when we are in a hurry and need to rush out the door.
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
Love this variety pack. I usually buy them. In bulk at Sam's Club. My kids love them and I love them. It I'd always on our grocery list. Their is a mixture of savory and sweet so everyone can enjoy something.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Haven't seen these in the stores lately, where do u get yours?
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone else always crave the cheese its!
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Walmart sell these? I love all these kinds.
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
Which is your favorite one?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?