BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

Renee A.
Everett, WA
We didn't like these cookies at all! The cookies seemed dry and stale and chocolate chips were gross. I wouldn't recommend these from this brand...there are better cookies from Keebler..these are terrible!
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Obviously these get 5 stars because they're delicious. You cannot ever go wrong with keebler, especially these delicious cookies. Affordable? Yes. Would I recommend this? Absolutely would. You can buy them at any supermarket.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
The deliciousness of rainbow chip cookies in mini sized snack packs! The convenience of these pre-portioned packs make on the go a breeze. The cookies shrunken down make you feel like you get more of a helping than just one or 2 standard sized cookies.
Acelyn O.
Brockton
Amazing. It is probably one of my favorite cookies of all time. I buy these all the time, they are delicious. They are your typical crunchy cookie with M&M's. They are kind of small.. not too small but they are great. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best on the go cookies for my son taste good gives him the perfect amount that not to little and not to much and has his favorite candy mini mm in them total plus the best part is that they are sold everywhere
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the rainbow chips deluxe cookies! They have a texture that I like way better than the competitor cookie brands, the colorful candy pieces make me happy, and there's always good deals on them! I would recommend
Jennifer H.
I'm a pretty big fan of packaged cookies overall, and these definitely make the cut. I wouldn't call them my favorites, but when I'm looking to mix it up they're a good alternative. I'd definitely recommend if you're looking to try something new!
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Whenever I think of these cookies, I always think of my childhood. My mother and I always bought these to eat. They're delicious and well worth eating on a cheat day. Dipping it in milk is even better! Every time I have got them, they have been yummy fresh tasting; they never taste stale.
Shanda P.
I enjoy this cookies a lot they are one of my favorite I can eat this all day the I love a lot of keeblers products they make some of the best snacks in town when I go to the store I can't live without my chips deluxe rainbow cookies yummy
Jennifer K.
Rogers, AR
These cookies are SOOOO delicious. They're the perfect amount of crunchy chewy. Not too crunchy. Not too chewy. I always pack them to go to the lake because they don't melt in the sun. A perfect lake, river, or pool snack! My go to.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a cookie combining the caramel chips with the chocolate chips?
Cheyenne B.