BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Galletitas para ser sabrosas. Son las mejores. Las recomiendo al cien por ciento. Muy buenas en sabor y en presio. Las consigo en todas partes. La diferencia de chocolates es como una explocion en tu boca. Perfectas para meriendas de niños oh para picadera del dia.
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
I've enjoyed this snack throughout my childhood and I enjoy watching my little clones get all excited about getting these during snack time. An all time classic that is very affordable and very tasty. You can find them almost any store and even in my work office.
anna b.
I love love These cookies are the bomb.com can't get enough of them I will eat the whole bag that's how good they are doesn't and they don't cost that much either I like the chocolate chip ones but they come in different flavors you can get them at Walmart target wherever I recommended these to anyone
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
Amazing ! My kids love these easy to take snacks! I pack them into their lunch boxes or after school they can have it. Love how it's perfect for them because it's a good proportion. They taste amazing!
Melanie L.
California, MD
My favorite little cookies!! If you haven't tried these, you need to. They are sweet and delicious. In my opinion the smaller sized cookies in the little bags, taste better than the big package of cookies. Maybe I'm just weird but they taste different to me.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Love these little individual packets that these Keebler cookies come in. Perfect for packing lunches and also my toddler loves holding the little bag. Also saves dishes because I don't need to get a dish out to set the cookies and they come with their own bag. Super affordable super convenient
Its O.
Cullman, AL
This is a really good product. Love the flavor. The price is the downside for me. I've purchased these quite a few times nonetheless. They're expensive but really tasty. I would recommend these to anyone that doesn't mind the expensive price.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I take these to work with me as my snack or sometimes if I'm running late, a breakfast. These cookies are so good. They're crunchy and I love crunchy cookies! I have a massive sweet tooth and these are just amazing!
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I could eat this whole bag I’m such a snacker and I love chips and cookies these are one of my favorites I don’t feel bad usually unless I do eat the whole bag lol very good price usually coupons in paper or on sale love it
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
We love Keebler cookies!! Especially when they are in convenient Togo packs! Makes a perfect traveling snack especially with kids! You won't be disappointed if you try them!
Just know they are a little dry
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a cookie combining the caramel chips with the chocolate chips?
Cheyenne B.