BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

anna b.
I love love These cookies are the bomb.com can't get enough of them I will eat the whole bag that's how good they are doesn't and they don't cost that much either I like the chocolate chip ones but they come in different flavors you can get them at Walmart target wherever I recommended these to anyone
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
Amazing ! My kids love these easy to take snacks! I pack them into their lunch boxes or after school they can have it. Love how it's perfect for them because it's a good proportion. They taste amazing!
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Love these little individual packets that these Keebler cookies come in. Perfect for packing lunches and also my toddler loves holding the little bag. Also saves dishes because I don't need to get a dish out to set the cookies and they come with their own bag. Super affordable super convenient
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I take these to work with me as my snack or sometimes if I'm running late, a breakfast. These cookies are so good. They're crunchy and I love crunchy cookies! I have a massive sweet tooth and these are just amazing!
Jayanna C.
Frankfort , KY
We love Keebler cookies!! Especially when they are in convenient Togo packs! Makes a perfect traveling snack especially with kids! You won't be disappointed if you try them!
Just know they are a little dry
Jessie L.
Madison
These are my husband's favorite and while I have tried to duplicate them, nothing beats the original. The price can be kind of high (almost $5.00 a package!!) but they're usually on sale at Food Lion.
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
Some of my favorite cookies! Find them at Walmart/ HEB or any of your local grocery stores! Only thing I don't like is resealable tab, the sticky side is not on the flap, it's on the actually box
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cassie F.
Buffalo
I love these cookies! They have definitely gotten smaller as I've gotten older though, which makes me really sad. As long as they can still fit three candies on top, we're okay!
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are very crunchy to me. I like them though and they're pretty good! I like the rainbow chocolate chip taste! I love the little packets for easy to travel with.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a cookie combining the caramel chips with the chocolate chips?
Cheyenne B.