BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve grown up eating these cookies , but I’m not a fan of them. I think the cookie itself is too dense. There’s never that many m&ms on them. The size of the cookie is pretty small. The serving size is 2 cookies for 160 calories which I feel is kind of a rip off considering how small the cookies are.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
I used to get excited about these when i was a kid because of how colorful they were and they had a flavor similar to but not the same as a chocolate chip cookie. The candies gave them a bit of a sweeter taste than others. They were bright and fun to eat. I loved these and still do!
Jennifer Q.
The best m&m cookie I ever had. The vanilla cookie pairs well with the m&m chocolate bits. It also has the right amount of m&ms in it. It has a great crunch and is very tasty. It is one of my favorite cookies
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Love these cookie I like hard cookies these are my go to. My son loves them you can’t go wrong I will continue to buy there cookies there are a great price and you can get them practically everywhere!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I love these mini cookies! You can buy a box with individual bags or a bag with them. They are so yummy especially when you just need a little snack. I have bought the big ones before but I would definitely continue to get the minis!
Marissa B.
San Francisco , CA
Delicious but definitely prefer the original. For a storebought cookie, these do the job. They’re crumbly, sweet, salty and overall delicious. Been eating them since i was a kid - DOWN WITH CHIPS AHOY, KEEBLER LIVES ON.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I buy these to put in my kids lunch boxes for school the are good and very easy to pack. There are probably healthier versions but they asked for them. Yes it met my expectations. Maybe make them a bit more softer.
Joann J.
Weslaco
This cookies are my kids favorite. We usually buy these at Sam's club because we go through them fast. The price is fair and it met my expectations on taste. I would recommend it to others to buy it for their kids.
Bailey A.
Cabot
Really good, hard to clean up after. I love them because they’re perfect for parties or on-the-go snacks. They’re not too healthy, but what can you expect from the godlike Keebler cookies? I’m such s foodie, haha.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
My family enjoys many Keebler products. These are one of the kids favorite. I like the packaging. It's convenient to take along on outings. The single packs are good for kids lunches.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a cookie combining the caramel chips with the chocolate chips?
Cheyenne B.