BY KEEBLER #69 in Cookies

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve grown up eating these cookies , but I’m not a fan of them. I think the cookie itself is too dense. There’s never that many m&ms on them. The size of the cookie is pretty small. The serving size is 2 cookies for 160 calories which I feel is kind of a rip off considering how small the cookies are.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I used to get excited about these when i was a kid because of how colorful they were and they had a flavor similar to but not the same as a chocolate chip cookie. The candies gave them a bit of a sweeter taste than others. They were bright and fun to eat. I loved these and still do!
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are always in my house. I usually buy the box of little 1oz bags so kids can have them for snacks and to pack in lunches. Each bag contains about 5, 1 inch cookies. They M&Ms are soft and the cookies are the perfect texture.
Bailey A.
Cabot
Really good, hard to clean up after. I love them because they’re perfect for parties or on-the-go snacks. They’re not too healthy, but what can you expect from the godlike Keebler cookies? I’m such s foodie, haha.
Jennifer Q.
The best m&m cookie I ever had. The vanilla cookie pairs well with the m&m chocolate bits. It also has the right amount of m&ms in it. It has a great crunch and is very tasty. It is one of my favorite cookies
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Love these cookie I like hard cookies these are my go to. My son loves them you can’t go wrong I will continue to buy there cookies there are a great price and you can get them practically everywhere!
Char L.
I get these and other Keebler products I mean why not they always have a sale going on at your local grocery stores which is amazing like 3 for this or buy 3 get 3 free !! I get these for my students in school who are less fortunate than other need a snack I got you just open these they go crazy for them so much in one box like very handy to have
Madeline W.
Mmmmmmmm.... anything made my Keebler is delicious.  The flavor of their chocolate is like nothing else out there. My personal favorite is a little fudge sandwich cookies. I would not consider them very healthy at all but not everything has to be healthy in life. Great dessert food.
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
These cookies are SO good and are even better bite-sized, in pre-portioned packages! Perfect for people on the go to pack as a snack or if you have a sweet tooth craving but don’t want toover indulge or over eat. The M&ms added are the perfect touch
Odaly S.
Hialeah, FL
These are my go-to snacks to purchase for my children's school snacks. They love them, and provide a generous amount of cookies in the pouch. We've bought snack packs that only bring 4-5 cookies, and these bring a good 15-20 cookies inside.
Emily F.
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a cookie combining the caramel chips with the chocolate chips?
Cheyenne B.