Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies

by Keebler

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Delicious Mini Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Minis® Chocolate Candies. They're Terrific For Snacking, With Chocolate In Every Bite!

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil)
M&M's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Molasses Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Whey

Are these salty at all?
Can you taste the freedom?
Are these hard?
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies!
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Ashley G.
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
They’re quite hard but taste really good. The M&Ms can be sparse and I was lucky enough to find a few with more than one on it but they’re good! A little pricey but worth it.
Abril S.
lilburn, GA
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Abril S.
Purchased at: Costco
These cookies are really good adding them like a little snack or just with a glass of milk. The cookies are just perfect and I love chocolate so I would add extra chocolate and but I would definitely buy more!;)
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Ines W.
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Costco
My kids favorite. Crunchy and M&M is so tasty on the cookies. Smell so good too. Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies always delicious for snack break time. He cookies ingredients are interesting. It has vitamins B12 that kids need.
Vince P.
Detroit, MI
I've loved these cookies since I was a little kid. for store bought cookies their pretty delicious.
Angie W.
Cross Plains, WI
Keebler does it again! Delicious cookies. I am always a fan of the chocolate candies mixed with chocolate chips, it really makes for the perfect bite.
Tabitha H.
Bennington, NE
These are one of my favorite store bought package cookies. The addition of M&M's to the chocolate chip cookie profile adds a nice crunch and sweetness. This cookie also holds up well when dunked into a cold glass of milk!
Sierra L.
I love the rainbow cookies. Big and mini. They remind me of my papaws house
I love the rainbow cookies. Big and mini. They remind me of my papaws house
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Product Mom D.
Good for lunvhes and snacks. Kiddie parties. Small portiins and the brand runs a little pricey. We personally think its worth it but some might not.
Kelli D.
Richmond, KY
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Kelli D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cookies of all time!! I grew up on these cookies and so are my children. Always been a family favorite!
Mykaley L.
Douglasville , GA
Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Mykaley L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite type of cookies!! They taste amazing and they are affordable. I love dipping them in milk. Definitely recommend!!