Keebler® Chips Deluxe® Original Cookies uploaded by Heijenn P.
2 colors available

BY KEEBLER

What could be better than chocolate chips? More chocolate chips! We Elves know that's the secret to Chips Deluxe®: be generous with real chocolate chips. Take care to stir lots of them into our special batter so you end up with a scrumptiously thick, rich chocolate chip cookie. Chips, chips and more chips. How wonderfully delicious! --Ernie Keebler™. see more...

Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I was disappointed. I used to enjoy the Keebler soft batch but for some strange reason I cannot find them anymore so I decided to give these a try. They almost have no taste and are quite disgusting. Not even my daughter, who is a chocolate lover and will eat anything, likes them.
Monique G.
Monique G.
These cookies are awesome. I love them in milk so they are soft. They have good flavor. I like how crunchy they are, and then how soft they get after you dip them in milk.
Heijenn P.
Heijenn P.
Keebler es una de mis marcas favoritas. Sus galletas son las mejores. Las de chocolate fundido son geniales.
ana o.
ana o.
These rainbow chips deluxe cookies taste great with a glass of ice cold milk! Sometimes you'll get a pack that is a bit crumbly but the flavor is still really good. Transfer these cookies to a different container if you don't want to get caught sneaking cookies late at night. The loud crackly package these come in are not for the sneaky! I like to use these as bait cookies, since they look very pretty and colorful in the glass cookie jar. After the kids go to bed I can retrieve my now safe Keebler Coconut Dream cookies (my favorite Keebler cookie) that I had selfishly hidden in the back of the pantry. Yay me! :D
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH
These cookies are so awesome! I love them because I can take them to work with me without any issues. I also love drinking chocolate milk while I eat them.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
You can never go wrong with these. I love them so much. They are not too soft and not too hard. Besides, if you want them extra soft, just dip them in some milk. Deeeeeelicious!
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I enjoy these cookies and purchase them quite often, although I prefer a softer cookie. I have a late night snack of cookies and milk on occasion. These satisfy my sweet tooth.
Juliette M.
Juliette M.
Omg amazingly delish these cookies I cannot get enough of!! I like to put them in milk or crunch them on top of my kids banana splits! My whole family enjoys these!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Canton, Ga
I think these are good cookies, but they are so thick that they fall apart in the package before I even get the opportunity to eat them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
My husband love these cookies. Fresh and yummy!!! Add ice cream in the middle to me amazing ice cream sandwiches.
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Are these the one that are soft or the hard ones?