GroceryBakeryKeebler
Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies

Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies

by Keebler

Are these the one that are soft or the hard ones?
See thisdilisios
Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies!
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:keebler-chips-deluxe-cookies-original-15.8oz] These taste great. We always have a back up pack at the house. I have been buying Chips Deluxe for years and I will continue to purchase them. They are always good and they never let us down. They are not expensive and you can buy them at Walmart or Kroger.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,616 reviews
Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Kellen H.
I like them! It’s very delicious! I love snacking on them! It’s not costly and I definitely will buy this again! It’s good to dunk it in your milk!
Christina R.
Saylorsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’m happy and surprised that the recipe of these cookies tastes the same as it did when I was much younger. It’s a great feeling of nostalgia to taste a cookie you ate when you were a kid and have the same reminiscent taste.
Sara B.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cookies and keeblers soft cookies are amazing. They do not go stale quickly so storage is great and I don’t feel rushed to eat them within 2 weeks. The cookie itself is sweet and not to salty as some soft bakes can get. Will continue to buy!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was disappointed. I used to enjoy the Keebler soft batch but for some strange reason I cannot find them anymore so I decided to give these a try. They almost have no taste and are quite disgusting. Not even my daughter, who is a chocolate lover and will eat anything, likes them.
Penny S.
Henderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these cookies sometimes I heat them in the microwave for about 12 seconds it barely makes the chocolate melt just perfect
Jennifer  W.
Peebles, OH
Beat packaged chocolate chip cookies out there on the market! Perfect texture and plenty of chocolate chips for the chocolate lovers. Highly recommend Keebler Chips Deluxe!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,134 reviews
Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Alisha  S.
I get these all the time.smells so good. Kinda hard but not chewy.has really good flavor.
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently developed a love for these kind of chocolate chip cookies. I find that I can eat the whole bag if I let myself, but I’m really trying to stay away from sweets since I am trying to lose weight!!!
Wildrias P.
Middletown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need my dessert after eating. I add vanilla ice cream on the top of this cookie. Love love it