Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies

Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies

by Keebler

Are these the one that are soft or the hard ones?
See thisdilisios
Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:keebler-chips-deluxe-cookies-original-15.8oz] These taste great. We always have a back up pack at the house. I have been buying Chips Deluxe for years and I will continue to purchase them. They are always good and they never let us down. They are not expensive and you can buy them at Walmart or Kroger.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cookies and keeblers soft cookies are amazing. They do not go stale quickly so storage is great and I don’t feel rushed to eat them within 2 weeks. The cookie itself is sweet and not to salty as some soft bakes can get. Will continue to buy!
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was disappointed. I used to enjoy the Keebler soft batch but for some strange reason I cannot find them anymore so I decided to give these a try. They almost have no taste and are quite disgusting. Not even my daughter, who is a chocolate lover and will eat anything, likes them.
Peebles, OH
Beat packaged chocolate chip cookies out there on the market! Perfect texture and plenty of chocolate chips for the chocolate lovers. Highly recommend Keebler Chips Deluxe!
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Keebler Chips Deluxe Original Chocolate Cookies uploaded by alisha S.
I get these all the time.smells so good. Kinda hard but not chewy.has really good flavor.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently developed a love for these kind of chocolate chip cookies. I find that I can eat the whole bag if I let myself, but I’m really trying to stay away from sweets since I am trying to lose weight!!!
Middletown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need my dessert after eating. I add vanilla ice cream on the top of this cookie. Love love it
These keebler cookies are really good they are priced a little high to me and they are really good in desserts and with milk
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these all the time for my kids after sporting events. There always delicious and the kids are always excited to have them.
Junction City, KS
Use these all the time for my snacks and school or work. They have the perfect amount for me and are so good.