Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies Variety Pack - 12 CT

BY KEEBLER

Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Strips Cookies Variety Pack.
4 Chips Deluxe® Mini Rainbow Cookies. Made with Real Chocolate!
4 Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers. Made with 100% Real Cheese.
4 Original Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies. Made with 100% Cocoa!
Variety 12 Pack™. see more...

• Which to you find these at I need them in my life right now 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?5 Answers
  • Where can I get these? 2 Answers
  • "It has a pretty good variety too." in 1 review
  • "I love them all, but the shortbread "Fudge Stripped" are my favorite, Cheez-its are my husbands and the chocolate chip cookies are for my daughter!" in 1 review
  • "For the price you cant go wrong." in 1 review
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is a nice little variety pack. We all like the cookies though I'm not crazy about crunchy cookies, my husband and kids love the Fudge Stripes and myself and my kids have a love hate relationship with Cheez-It's. I don't know what the heck is going on but for the last several years they're hit and miss. One day you'll get an awesome box or pack of Cheez-Its and the next they all taste burnt and they're horrid. I quit buying anything that had them for a few years because of that. Now I'll take a chance and grab a box here and there or these multipacks but never like I used too. Get it together guys! I used to get these at least twice a week plus boxes of each separately and not anymore until I start finding them consistently not having the nasty burnt taste.
erin m.
This selection of goodies are prefect for a snack! The little individual bags work great for kids and work great for me because if I had a big bag of any of them I would most likely sit there and eat most of it! This helps so I don't over indulge! I have a habit of eating junk food, especially when I'm bored! So these are a little healthier choices.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
This is a good mix of snacks to have for my kids to make there lunch. They are not that healthy but they sure make the kids happy. There are plenty of flavors for the kids to chose from when they are making there lunch. If you are not to expensive. You can find them at any supermarket.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great options. I keep them around for my son so he don't have a full box or bag of chips or crackers! Great item to pack in the diaper bad for an extra snack for kids! Very affordable and worth the price!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How about we just go ahead and put three of my favorite childhood snacks into one variety pack, okay? That's what's going on here. So much greatness in one box. The salty cheesy goodness of Cheezeits with the sweet awesomeness of cookies. Yes!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These use to be my favorite to pack in my lunch as a kid, still love them. They are all my favorite and great to snack on! Good price, and are easy to find at any store.
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I buy this for my children to take to school for a snack and the sure love them they are very good snack for on the go especially when you have kids like me I take them on the go for everyone because are always hungry
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A great assortment of snacks for both kids and adults! I used to take a bag of one of these to school for late afternoon snack and now I give them to my nephews for a snack and they love them especially the cookies! I'm glad they come in a bundle which makes it more affordable than 3 separate packages.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know why more of these giant brands realize that mixing both a sweet and salty option to the snack packs is the best thing. I love fudge stripes and I love cheezits plus I can give the rainbow chips to anyone who asks for one and keep the good stuff for myself
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this box and another that had Oreos and nutter butter for my boyfriend on deployment. These are the perfect snack to send to him. Or even in general. You get a good amount 12 and it's only like $4 something at Walmart!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Haven't seen these in the stores lately, where do u get yours?
Veronica G.
Staten island, NY
Anyone else always crave the cheese its!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does Walmart sell these? I love all these kinds.
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
Which is your favorite one?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?