Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies Variety Pack - 12 CT

BY KEEBLER

Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Strips Cookies Variety Pack.
4 Chips Deluxe® Mini Rainbow Cookies. Made with Real Chocolate!
4 Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers. Made with 100% Real Cheese.
4 Original Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies. Made with 100% Cocoa!
Variety 12 Pack™. see more...

• Which to you find these at I need them in my life right now 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?5 Answers
  • Where can I get these? 2 Answers
  • "It has a pretty good variety too." in 1 review
  • "For the price you cant go wrong." in 1 review
  • "I love them all, but the shortbread "Fudge Stripped" are my favorite, Cheez-its are my husbands and the chocolate chip cookies are for my daughter!" in 1 review
Kaysie D.
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great assortment of snacks for both kids and adults! I used to take a bag of one of these to school for late afternoon snack and now I give them to my nephews for a snack and they love them especially the cookies! I'm glad they come in a bundle which makes it more affordable than 3 separate packages.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
There is just something about minis that are so cute and taste better than regular size. I buy these for my sons lunch but I secretly snag a few for myself. The variety flavors are so good too because they have salty or sweet in the same box. Perfect for sweet or salty cravings
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
These are fantastic for a small break at work, or school lunch or even an after school snack. It's perfectly portioned out into a healthy size and can be carried almost anywhere. It's so convenient. I buy them at least every months. For $4.00 a box u can't go wrong 😀
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
I always have these in my pantry. They are perfect for an on the go snack. This is a great variety of snacks and they are very affordable. I love all three of these snacks so to have them all in one convenient box is great. I recommend this to everyone.
Kyana T.
Kyana T.
This variety box is great for those who like to pack school lunches. They are also very convenient for snack time as well. And you don't have to worry about your child or even yourself eating way too much because they come in a perfect snack size bag.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Perfect for a family constantly on the go. These are great for car rides, snacks, lunches, sports. So convenient to throw a snack bag in a lunch bag or even in the car and be on our way. You can find them anywhere which also helps!
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like this variety box for my kids, it has sweet and salty. Which I think is a great mix sometime the kids want sweet but other times the need a salty snack and this box is there t mix, so you don't have to spend double!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought this box and another that had Oreos and nutter butter for my boyfriend on deployment. These are the perfect snack to send to him. Or even in general. You get a good amount 12 and it's only like $4 something at Walmart!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
This product is great for lunches and give it to my husband my daughter when they're going to school and also to work come and good variety and buy these at Walmart you can also buy them in a bigger bag variety at Costco's
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
I always pack one of these in my hubbys lunch and have one handy in the diaper bag for my daughter. So convenient and easy! They have just the right amount for snack time in them too. Hubbys favoite is the fudge stripes
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Haven't seen these in the stores lately, where do u get yours?
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone else always crave the cheese its!
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does Walmart sell these? I love all these kinds.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Palmdale, CA
Which is your favorite one?
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?