Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies Variety Pack - 12 CT

BY KEEBLER

Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow Cookies, Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers and Mini Fudge Strips Cookies Variety Pack.
4 Chips Deluxe® Mini Rainbow Cookies. Made with Real Chocolate!
4 Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers. Made with 100% Real Cheese.
4 Original Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies. Made with 100% Cocoa!
Variety 12 Pack™. see more...

• Which to you find these at I need them in my life right now 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?5 Answers
  • Where can I get these? 2 Answers
  • "It has a pretty good variety too." in 1 review
  • "For the price you cant go wrong." in 1 review
  • "I love them all, but the shortbread "Fudge Stripped" are my favorite, Cheez-its are my husbands and the chocolate chip cookies are for my daughter!" in 1 review
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is a nice little variety pack. We all like the cookies though I'm not crazy about crunchy cookies, my husband and kids love the Fudge Stripes and myself and my kids have a love hate relationship with Cheez-It's. I don't know what the heck is going on but for the last several years they're hit and miss. One day you'll get an awesome box or pack of Cheez-Its and the next they all taste burnt and they're horrid. I quit buying anything that had them for a few years because of that. Now I'll take a chance and grab a box here and there or these multipacks but never like I used too. Get it together guys! I used to get these at least twice a week plus boxes of each separately and not anymore until I start finding them consistently not having the nasty burnt taste.
erin m.
This selection of goodies are prefect for a snack! The little individual bags work great for kids and work great for me because if I had a big bag of any of them I would most likely sit there and eat most of it! This helps so I don't over indulge! I have a habit of eating junk food, especially when I'm bored! So these are a little healthier choices.
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great assortment of snacks for both kids and adults! I used to take a bag of one of these to school for late afternoon snack and now I give them to my nephews for a snack and they love them especially the cookies! I'm glad they come in a bundle which makes it more affordable than 3 separate packages.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
This is a good mix of snacks to have for my kids to make there lunch. They are not that healthy but they sure make the kids happy. There are plenty of flavors for the kids to chose from when they are making there lunch. If you are not to expensive. You can find them at any supermarket.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I always buy these at Sam's club! I love being able to have a different variety of cookies/crackers. These taste so good my daughters are always asking for more. I even take some for my breaks at work.
Alysha M.
Algonquin, IL
If you like sweet and salty this is perfect for you. When your on the go and need a snack it's already in its correct portion size and don't forget that it's delicious. Perfect for moms with kids or just teens who are always snacking.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great options. I keep them around for my son so he don't have a full box or bag of chips or crackers! Great item to pack in the diaper bad for an extra snack for kids! Very affordable and worth the price!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
How about we just go ahead and put three of my favorite childhood snacks into one variety pack, okay? That's what's going on here. So much greatness in one box. The salty cheesy goodness of Cheezeits with the sweet awesomeness of cookies. Yes!
Krystal J.
De Soto, MO
Great combination and good for packing lunches for any age. A little pricey but it is the price you pay when you want your products already individually wrapped for each servings.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Great on the go snack. Great for school lunches. Great for picnics you name it these are awesome! I love having these handy for when my daughter wants a snack. She can grab these and go great for children!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Haven't seen these in the stores lately, where do u get yours?
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone else always crave the cheese its!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does Walmart sell these? I love all these kinds.
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
Which is your favorite one?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?