BY KEEBLER

Kosher dairy

Keebler Chips Deluxe Fudge Covered Graham Sandwich Bites
  • "There is something about chocolate with graham crackers that just goes right. " in 1 review
  • "I love these cookies they are so good I could eat these everyday they are the best!" in 1 review
Trista O.
These are so delicious! You can't just stop with one or two. I end up eating half a dozen at one time. They are the perfect mix of chocolate and graham. They're only con is how addicting they are!
Hannah T.
Love these, even when I wasn't a big chocolate eater these were one thing I would eat! They're so good!
Autym H.
This is quite a yummy option when you want a bite sized sweet treat. these cookies are not just for children but for anyone who needs a quick pick me up
alexandra c.
Batoul J.
Milwaukee, WI
Best cookies i have ever had! For sure worth their price! The best part is the sweet taste they have; not too much and just right!
Kaitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good and a so much cheaper than buying them at starbucks, where you only get two in a package! I think they are tastier too! Chocolate covered grahms are soo good!
Kristin C.
Oh yes! Pop these in the fridge and eat them cold so so yummy!!! Anything with chocolate is good!
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Delicious, like having a smore, minus the marshmallow (not a fan). Always a nice treat and lower calories than many other options.
Mayre L.
OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE THESE THINGS THEYRE SO GOOD WHAT THE HECK YES BUY THEM DON'T LOOK UP A REVIEW JUST BUY THEM
Elysa G.
These are by far my favorite Keebler cookies. Perfect amount of graham cracker and chocolate in each bite. I'd recommend these to anyone. Almost like a snore just minus the marshmallow which is perfect.