BY KEEBLER

Kosher dairy

Keebler Chips Deluxe Fudge Covered Graham Sandwich Bites
  • "There is something about chocolate with graham crackers that just goes right. " in 1 review
  • "I love these cookies they are so good I could eat these everyday they are the best!" in 1 review
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Oh yes! Pop these in the fridge and eat them cold so so yummy!!! Anything with chocolate is good!
Batoul J.
Batoul J.
Milwaukee, WI
Best cookies i have ever had! For sure worth their price! The best part is the sweet taste they have; not too much and just right!
Autym H.
Autym H.
Foodie Expert
This is quite a yummy option when you want a bite sized sweet treat. these cookies are not just for children but for anyone who needs a quick pick me up
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these cookies. A friend introduced me to them a few years ago and I fell in love. There is something about chocolate with graham crackers that just goes right.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Anytime I go shopping my mom insists I pick up two packs. They're great! And if you are lucky, Keebler frequently offers coupons right on the package!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious, like having a smore, minus the marshmallow (not a fan). Always a nice treat and lower calories than many other options.
jadyn a.
jadyn a.
Grants Pass, OR
They are so delicious!!!! They almost taste like s'mores except there is no marshmallows..
Elysa G.
Elysa G.
These are by far my favorite Keebler cookies. Perfect amount of graham cracker and chocolate in each bite. I'd recommend these to anyone. Almost like a snore just minus the marshmallow which is perfect.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
These are so good and a so much cheaper than buying them at starbucks, where you only get two in a package! I think they are tastier too! Chocolate covered grahms are soo good!
alexandra c.