BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Chips Deluxe Fudge Covered Graham Sandwich Bites
  • "I love these cookies they are so good I could eat these everyday they are the best!" in 1 review
  • "There is something about chocolate with graham crackers that just goes right. " in 1 review
Trista O.
These are so delicious! You can't just stop with one or two. I end up eating half a dozen at one time. They are the perfect mix of chocolate and graham. They're only con is how addicting they are!
Elysa G.
These are by far my favorite Keebler cookies. Perfect amount of graham cracker and chocolate in each bite. I'd recommend these to anyone. Almost like a snore just minus the marshmallow which is perfect.
Kaitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good and a so much cheaper than buying them at starbucks, where you only get two in a package! I think they are tastier too! Chocolate covered grahms are soo good!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these cookies. A friend introduced me to them a few years ago and I fell in love. There is something about chocolate with graham crackers that just goes right.
Autym H.
Chicago , IL
This is quite a yummy option when you want a bite sized sweet treat. these cookies are not just for children but for anyone who needs a quick pick me up
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Anytime I go shopping my mom insists I pick up two packs. They're great! And if you are lucky, Keebler frequently offers coupons right on the package!
Batoul J.
Milwaukee, WI
Best cookies i have ever had! For sure worth their price! The best part is the sweet taste they have; not too much and just right!
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Delicious, like having a smore, minus the marshmallow (not a fan). Always a nice treat and lower calories than many other options.
Mayre L.
OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE THESE THINGS THEYRE SO GOOD WHAT THE HECK YES BUY THEM DON'T LOOK UP A REVIEW JUST BUY THEM
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.