BY KEEBLER

A Rich Chocolate Cookie Base With A Generous Amount Of Chocolate And Now, M&M's® Chocolate Candies.

• "I have some of these in my kitchen cabinet right now." in 1 review
Elena H.
I just love these, the texture is fine, not too hard nor too soft. I love the chocolate which only make this combination perfect; every cookie comes with a good amount of M&M's, the packaging makes it hard to reseal after opened which kind of forces you to eat them in the least time possible or share them. Once I eat one I can't stop.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
The regular Keebler cookies with M&Ms are literally my favorite cookie in the entire world. I love chocolate, so I figured these would be a hit. It's not that they're bad, it's just that they're not as good as the original. If someone else bought them and they were in front of me, I'd eat them without hesitation. But as far as repurchasing, I'll stick to what I know.
Breana B.
Love love love these cookies, I am a big chocolate person, especially m&m's. and I love cookies so those three combined is just amazing. I get these at my local grouchy store. If you don't like chocolate you won't like this, but if you do you'll probably love it
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I love Keebler cookies! I've been eating them since I was a kid. All their cookies are good but these are one of my favorites. They are very chocolatey and perfect when I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Carolyn H.
You could add M&M's to a piece of cardboard and it would taste delicious. These cookies are chocolatey, chewy, and cram packed with M&M goodness. Excuse me while I drool.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
THESE ARE SO GOOD. If I wouldn't be 500 lbs, I would eat them everyday. Because they are so chocolatey, I feel that they pair even better with a cold glass of milk! You have to really enjoy chocolate, but if thats the case you are golden with these!
Alyssa H.
If you are looking for something that is super chocolatey, then this product is for me! Personally, I thought it was too much and I needed a big glass of milk with it.
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really like these Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Triple Chocolate with M&M's. They are really good and are a little different from your traditional chocolate chip cookie.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I have had Keebler cookies since I was a child, and these are my absolute favorite! My 10 year old son makes sure I have these stocked lol. I recommend!!
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.