Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Soft 'n Chewy

by Chips Duluxe

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Soft 'n Chewy.
Baked with care!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today, American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross.

Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Soft 'n Chewy!
Fontana, CA
Best cookies ever. All of the cookies made by brand are delicious. The cookies are delicious and tasty.
Gibsonia, PA
Who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie crisp flavorful yummy chocolate always got a cup of hot tea
Exton, PA
Been eating these since I was little. The brand is always dependable when it comes to their products.
Pawtucket, RI
Keebler always makes really yummy cookies, but the soft and chewy are a hands down favorite!
These are perfect for a midnight craving. Very chewy and chocolaty. They're super good.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoy these cookies , but i prefer mine to be more j\harder than chewey.
Belleville , Mi
I my self hate these cookie I think that the soft ones are really really nasty!
I my self hate these cookie I think that the soft ones are really really nasty!
banglore
If i am hungry n i cant get anything thsi is my all time favourite n 100 percent low in calories