Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Soft 'n Chewy

by Chips Duluxe

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Soft 'n Chewy.
Baked with care!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today, American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross.

Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Soft 'n Chewy!
las galletas keebler me gustan mucho y mas si tienen chocolate chip, son suaves y te dan ganas de seguir comiendolas, una opcion para el antojo
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Best Cookie known to man! And Lord don't let me have a microwave. You can't eat just one. As much as I may not need them. lol
Bronx, NY
LOVE THESE! Even better than chips ahoy. Grew up buying these at the deli before school started. They're so soft and sweet <3
Saint Marys, OH
I love chocolate chip cookies but I prefer chips ahoy. I also don't care for the soft version. There is no firmness to them.
Love this there so soft and delicious. Over all this brand is amazing. I love this cookies and so those my little siblings!
Big fan of these cookies! Keebler makes good, quality cookies and the soft and chewy have always been my favorite kind.
These cookies are so soft! I always keep a package of them at my house. They taste good warmed and with a glass of milk.
My son loves these cookies, i have been purchasing these for many years now. Nice soft chocolate chip cookies.
I really love these. I have always had a good experience with this brand. These are perfect for a little treat.
Rome, NY
I love these cookies! Perfect pairing with a glass of chocolate milk! Keebler knows how to help a sweet tooth