BY CHIPS DULUXE

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Soft 'n Chewy.
Baked with care!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today, American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross. see more...

• Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aundrea H.
If you plan to buy store bought cookies, buy these. They are so soft, and stay that way. We run out so quickly at our house. We love them. They are the best cookies on the shelves for sure.
Melody R.
These cookies are Amazing!! I'm not really a cookie kind of girl, but something about these soft, chewy chocolate cookies, gets me every time! Definitely recommend! Bonus points: they (along with other Keebler cookies) are on sale at Publix a lot! Enjoy them 😉
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
They're good but iam more of a hard/crunchy cookie fan. They aren't disappointed but they aren't super duper amazing either. I don't really like how extra sweet they taste compared to other soft cookies... they just always taste funny
Elaine J.
Utica, NY
Really like these cookies! Very soft and chewy! Great for dunking in milk. My grandkids really like them. They are loaded with chocolate chips. I would have to say they are pretty close to homemade. I always buy 2 packages at a time!
Mia G.
Lodi, CA
Exactly what it proclaims it definitely lives up to. Soft and chewy and such a treat. When you can't make a quick batch of cookies. These live up to ones standards. Affordable, great taste and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
These are SO GOOD, especially if you don't have a glass of milk handy. I've always needed milk when eating the hard cookies, but that's not the case with these! Delicious.
Ashley M.
I have a packs of these at home right now and I think Keebler makes the best cookies the softness of the cookie really makes it easier for my kids to eat verses the original hard cookies
Frances S.
These cookies are so soft! I always keep a package of them at my house. They taste good warmed and with a glass of milk.
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
Yes yes yes yes yes! I love these. I don't have to bake them and putting them in the microwave for a few seconds before eating is delicious.
Sydney B.
I really love these. I have always had a good experience with this brand. These are perfect for a little treat.
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?