BY CHIPS DULUXE

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Soft 'n Chewy.
Baked with care!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today, American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross. see more...

• Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Melody R.
These cookies are Amazing!! I'm not really a cookie kind of girl, but something about these soft, chewy chocolate cookies, gets me every time! Definitely recommend! Bonus points: they (along with other Keebler cookies) are on sale at Publix a lot! Enjoy them 😉
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
They're good but iam more of a hard/crunchy cookie fan. They aren't disappointed but they aren't super duper amazing either. I don't really like how extra sweet they taste compared to other soft cookies... they just always taste funny
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Love these soft chewy cookies! Grew up on them and they are definitely hard to put down! I can never eat just one and sometimes it is so hard to close the package back up and save some for anyone else ! They are never lacking in chocolate chips and the chewy cookies are just absolutely delicious I have been eating these since a kid and I will never stop love dipping them with a glass of milk or a cup of hot or iced coffee yum!
Mia G.
Lodi, CA
Exactly what it proclaims it definitely lives up to. Soft and chewy and such a treat. When you can't make a quick batch of cookies. These live up to ones standards. Affordable, great taste and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Elaine J.
Utica, NY
Really like these cookies! Very soft and chewy! Great for dunking in milk. My grandkids really like them. They are loaded with chocolate chips. I would have to say they are pretty close to homemade. I always buy 2 packages at a time!
Aundrea H.
If you plan to buy store bought cookies, buy these. They are so soft, and stay that way. We run out so quickly at our house. We love them. They are the best cookies on the shelves for sure.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
These are SO GOOD, especially if you don't have a glass of milk handy. I've always needed milk when eating the hard cookies, but that's not the case with these! Delicious.
Ashley M.
I have a packs of these at home right now and I think Keebler makes the best cookies the softness of the cookie really makes it easier for my kids to eat verses the original hard cookies
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these cookies and they are really soft and chewy. Great on the go snack always good to have in lunch boxes. Good with milk , coffee anything really. They contain just the right amount of sweetness needed for a flavorful, plentiful day.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Soft 'n Chewy Keep in mind keebler has great products but i don't not care for soft and chewy cookies i just don't like them
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do they have a kind without chocolate chips?