BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Extra-thick, Rich And Golden Cookies Loaded With Peanut Butter Cups And Chocolate And Peanut Butter Chips. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

Buy on Walmart
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
Gotta say, you can never really go wrong with kebler cookies, however this is one of the best ones. If you like your chocolate crunchy chocolote type of thing, this is the one for you.
Alicia K.
These are delicious! I normally don't like the chewy cookies but These make the perfect texture for all that peanut butter and chocolate. These melt in your mouth!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Savanah N.
These are soooo delicious!!!! This is my favorite snack to munch on when my sweet tooth is craving something!!! The pros of these are that the cookies last a long time because of the quantity and you can share with your friends! Just beware if you are allergic to nuts, there is a lot of peanut butter in these cookies.
Ariel B.
I just love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate together and infused into a cookie! That's just a little bit of heaven. I could eat three boxes at a time and never get tired of them. Definitely a sugar coma waiting to happen.
DeeAnn L.
These cookies are really good. I buy them for my little one but sometimes can’t help but sneak one for myself. They taste delicious. Keebler never disappoints me with their cookies. My daughter and I both recommend!
bianca r.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is one of my favorite combinations of flavors in a cookie and they taste so good. It met my expectations I would buy them again. They peanut butter cups and chocolate is so good. I would recommend them
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
I love that they have the chocolate chip cookie mix the three season room there peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite the packaging was really cute too I like the little elves everybody should taste these cookies I'm sure you'll love them
Katy S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love refular cookies, but when you combine peanut butter it really changes the taste of the cookie. I love peanut butter and cookies especially when peanut butter isn't taking over the cookie.
Brittney K.
How would you compare this product to others made by the same brand? Better? Worse?
Nadia S.
Where are God's green earth do I find these??!
Avni P.
When will keebler come out with a gluten free version of this cookie?
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
Who else liked but didn't love these?
andrea c.
Garden grove , CA
I love these cookies so much there so chocolaty and love dipping them in milk