BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Original.
New look! Same great taste.
Made with real chocolate! see more...

Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
These are delicious!!! There's nothing better than Cookies and a glass of milk. The cookies are made with real chocolate! I mean who doesn't like Chocolate?!
Ann G.
Ann G.
Riverside, RI
My family loves these cookies, so much better than Chips Ahoy! in our opinion. They're crisp yet full of flavor. The chocolate chips are plentiful and yield a great taste. They're not gourmet by any means, but they're inexpensive and great on taste. You really can't go wrong with these cookies and they are my family's first choice cookie.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
These cookies must be made with magic! Anytime I bring them home, they disappear! I have to buy a couple of packages at a time, because everyone loves them.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have been my favorite for quite sometime! I was over the moon when Keebler put these on the shelf. Great combination of oatmeal/chocolate chunks. Such a treat!!
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
This one are my favorites I love it, there are not expensive, it meet my expectations, I love chocolate, are affordable, you can get them at any supermarket and I definitely recommend it to others you will love them
Joelene P.
Joelene P.
Lumberton, NC
Keebler cookies are always great tasting and fresh! They are neither too soft or too hard, just perfect. The Chips Deluxe are my favorite!
Tin D.
Tin D.
My kids love cookies! We've tried different Keebler cookies and this is a favorite. We always have a stock of these.
casey c.
casey c.
Love these cookies, so much better than Chips Ahoy!!!!!!! Can't go wrong with these cookies!!!!!!!!!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Chester, VA
One of my favorite cookies. Put in the microwave for a few seconds and it is just divine!
Elvis N.
Elvis N.
Woodbridge, VA
These cookies are so yummy. Any chocolate lover would love these delicious cookies!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Which flavor is you're favorite?
Tomball, TX
See thisdilisios
Tomball, TX
Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem