BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Extra-thick, Rich And Golden Cookies Loaded With Real Chocolate. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Corn Syrup Molasses Salt Baking Soda Artificial Flavor Eggs Whey Protein Concentrate

• Are these the one that are soft or the hard ones? 1 Answers
  • See thisdilisios 1 Answers
  • Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem1 Answers
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
D ade que eu experimentei esses cookies, meu café da manhã só fica completo com eles. Combinação perfeita para se comer com leite, é possível sentir o violões se desfazendo na boca. Com verdadeiros chips de chocolate, tem uma textura incrível e um sabor melhor ainda.
Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
The amount of time that I’ve spent this past year convincing my friends how good these are is incredible. Everyone is like “oh I’ve had chips ahoy” and i slowly die inside. They’re harder to come by now but overall not bad. I order mine off of prime now!
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
These are just a classic that never diasappoints. Plenty of chips in these. Lots sweet chocolate chip cookie flavor. Not too crunchy or crisp. Just the right density and crunch. All in all a delicious treat. Are they as good as the fresh baked real thing? No, but is anything other than the fresh baked real thing as good as it? No. I love these and I love nearly all things Keebler.
Tinisha J.
These are great for the kids! You can add Chips Deluxe to anything! My daughter ask for a chocolate chip cake & these Keebler elf cookies were the first thing that came into mind!
adrina r.
phila, PA
keebler are always on sale and never disappoint. the cookie has never changed or cut any corners like other products i’ve used since I was a kid. I like them most because the choc chips aren’t too sweet
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was disappointed. I used to enjoy the Keebler soft batch but for some strange reason I cannot find them anymore so I decided to give these a try. They almost have no taste and are quite disgusting. Not even my daughter, who is a chocolate lover and will eat anything, likes them.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They're packaged in cute little individual packages (which are a good thing for convenience but a lot of packaging waste) they're stepping if their game with this nifty slide open box. They're cookies are in 2 peice package snack size cookies. They're crunchy and dry and have closer to chocolate chicks in them
Allie S.
Gap , PA
It took me longer than I would like to admit to figure out that Chips Deluxe were exactly like Chips Ahoy- but with more chips. Mind blown. A delicious snack with a bit of milk. Now in one of those handy resealable bags for freshness! (As if they have time to become stale!)
Ashley B.
I like these cookies best when I dip them in milk. I'm not a huge fan of hard cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies but the m&m cookies are my all time favorite by Keebler!
ana o.
These rainbow chips deluxe cookies taste great with a glass of ice cold milk! Sometimes you'll get a pack that is a bit crumbly but the flavor is still really good. Transfer these cookies to a different container if you don't want to get caught sneaking cookies late at night. The loud crackly package these come in are not for the sneaky! I like to use these as bait cookies, since they look very pretty and colorful in the glass cookie jar. After the kids go to bed I can retrieve my now safe Keebler Coconut Dream cookies (my favorite Keebler cookie) that I had selfishly hidden in the back of the pantry. Yay me! :D
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
Which flavor is you're favorite?
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Are these the one that are soft or the hard ones?
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem
wendy g.