BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Extra-thick, Rich And Golden Cookies Loaded With Real Chocolate. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Corn Syrup Molasses Salt Baking Soda Artificial Flavor Eggs Whey Protein Concentrate

Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
The amount of time that I’ve spent this past year convincing my friends how good these are is incredible. Everyone is like “oh I’ve had chips ahoy” and i slowly die inside. They’re harder to come by now but overall not bad. I order mine off of prime now!
Allie S.
GAP, PA
It took me longer than I would like to admit to figure out that Chips Deluxe were exactly like Chips Ahoy- but with more chips. Mind blown. A delicious snack with a bit of milk. Now in one of those handy resealable bags for freshness! (As if they have time to become stale!)
adrina r.
phila, PA
keebler are always on sale and never disappoint. the cookie has never changed or cut any corners like other products i’ve used since I was a kid. I like them most because the choc chips aren’t too sweet
Ann G.
Riverside, RI
My family loves these cookies, so much better than Chips Ahoy! in our opinion. They're crisp yet full of flavor. The chocolate chips are plentiful and yield a great taste. They're not gourmet by any means, but they're inexpensive and great on taste. You really can't go wrong with these cookies and they are my family's first choice cookie.
Maria  M.
Garland, TX
Love, love, love, Keebler choco chip cookies! I grew up eating these and the love never gets old. Loaded with chocolate chips and just right with a glass of milk or a cup of hot chocolate in the cold months :)
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I love Keebler cookies and the fact that they have such a large variety makes the brand even better. I buy Keebler cookies all the time and would highly recommend to all cookie lovers.
Cassie D.
Raleigh, NC
Keebler is always a great company/brand. I love all of their different cookie brands but these oatmeal ones have to be my favorite nowadays. I love eating these as a nicer snack instead of a huge piece of cake. hehe
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Keebler cookies are the only brand I buy and I always have a box or two so I can put cookies in my husband lunch. I love how many different kinds are available so we always have many options to chose from.
Jaclyn M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have been my favorite for quite sometime! I was over the moon when Keebler put these on the shelf. Great combination of oatmeal/chocolate chunks. Such a treat!!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
These are pretty good and from a reputable brand. I personally prefer a soft baked cookie, so this type is not my absolute favorite, but they do taste great with milk!
Ashley S.
Which flavor is you're favorite?
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Ilove chips deluxes there so delisius my kids likethem
wendy g.