BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
New Dark Chocolate Chunk.
Made with Real Chocolate. see more...

Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Dark Chocolate Chunk
  • "I like that they are not too sweet, as there are dark chocolate chunks .. " in 2 reviews
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Im always sure to grab a bag of keblers chocoloate cookies. These cookies are insanely delicious and make a great snack. I enjoy them thoroughly and I am sure if you try rhis product you will feel the same
Amy B.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
My family likes the big chunks of chocolate in the cookies and I like that it's dark chocolate too. Price is average
brandy l.
brandy l.
La Follette, TN
My absolute favorite brand of cookies. Love how rich these are. Definitely affordable and delectable. Would recommend
Brittanny H.
Brittanny H.
Pocatello, ID
I loved these as kid -- put them in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up and they are great. Of course, I prefer homemade.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Love the dark chocolate chunks in the Keebler chips deluxe chunk cookies. Great snack in afternoon for a pick me up. Love all the chunks of chocolate throughout the cookie.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these cookies! I always buy some to put in my sons lunch box! It's a hit for our family!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
C is for cookies & cookies are for me! I love my keebler cookies! My kids enjoy these just as much as I do.
Summer R.
Summer R.
New Salem, PA
These cookies are defiantly a flash from my childhood, but with an awesome twist! Dark Chocolate! It's the same great moist cookie but with a richer flavor.
Arline G.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
I just tried these and they do taste ok but they are very crumbly and make a huge mess even when I try to be careful. I think I prefer the soft and chewy varieties but these are not bad.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana , CA
All of the cookies made by brand are delicious. The cookies are delicious and tasty. i dislike dark chocolate though.