Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers uploaded by Alexis G.
4 colors available

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Chocolate Lovers.
Made with real chocolate!
New look! Same great taste. see more...

• What is your favorite cookie brand of all? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
maya t.
maya t.
My family and I absolutely love these cookies. They aren't very healthy (not many cookies are), but they're delicious. Compared to Chips Ahoy cookies, these are a holy grail. They are thick, full of taste, and are in between soft/harder. It's the perfect texture. I buy these from my local Winn Dixie, where they are often on sale. They are near the same price as all the other chocolate chip cookies, and they hold the same quantity. I would definitely recommend these great milk-dunking cookies!
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They have great flavor and I would pick them over other brands any day. I like that they aren't too soft and aren't too hard. They are also cheap and well worth the money I do pay for them. I would highly recommend them!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
I absolutely love these cookies. They are the type of cookies that one is just not enough. The combinations in the cookie are just great. I love defensively recommend it...............................................................................
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Mmmm i love these chocolate chip cookies so much . They are thicker than most store bought chocolate chip cookies and have lots of chocolate chips 😍😍😍😍 I like to eat them with milk ☺
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
These are really good. Taste just like homemade cookies. The price is good.I would definitely rebuy them
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Ninnekah, Ok
One of my favorite cookies! The package never lasts very long at my house, can easily eat the entire package if not careful!
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Briana S.
Briana S.
I feel like these have gone down hill. They taste pretty dry and flat. The chocolate doesn't seem like real chocolate, and they are full of soy.
Saanvi A.
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
Wow yummy cookies.We really enjoy the cookies very much.My daughter love the cookies very much.She always takes this for her lunch box.
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
A great snack or light dinner/breakfast. I personally like these cookies, they have a great taste and do not have a sugary aftertaste.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
What is your favorite cookie brand of all?