Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers uploaded by Karelyn S.Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies Chocolate Lovers uploaded by Alexis G.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler™ Chips Deluxe® Cookies Chocolate Lovers.
Made with real chocolate!
New look! Same great taste.

• No these arnt the soft ones but they are super good warme...1 Answers
  • Are these cookies soft?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite cookie brand of all? 3 Answers
Jennifer Q.
This is a tasty cookie. It has a nice crunch and the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. It not the best chocolate chip cookie but it is delicious and it is a very affordable cookie that can be found virtually anywhere that sells cookies
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite store bought cookies when I’m too lazy to make them homemade. I love these because they’re not chewy like chips Ahoy (i find those disgusting) pretty cheap and they taste fresh every time i purchase them
Daniela Z.
Marietta, Georgia
I’ve only tried these cookies once or twice and I really liked them. They are pretty good eventhough I’m not too big on sweets. Compared to other products they are definitely sweet but you wont get too tired if them. I’d recommend to others.
maya t.
My family and I absolutely love these cookies. They aren't very healthy (not many cookies are), but they're delicious. Compared to Chips Ahoy cookies, these are a holy grail. They are thick, full of taste, and are in between soft/harder. It's the perfect texture. I buy these from my local Winn Dixie, where they are often on sale. They are near the same price as all the other chocolate chip cookies, and they hold the same quantity. I would definitely recommend these great milk-dunking cookies!
Liz H.
These cookies could definitely fix a bad day for me! I would get these for those extra hard days, but I'd also get these just to give myself a well deserved treat. These are perfect with a glass of milk. In fact, I can't imagine having these without milk. They have to go together. I love how chocolatey it is and the milk makes it even better. Perfect bliss in every bite. Definitely my favorite!
Liz H.
I grew up with cookies from Keebler elves. I would eat an entire package if I could get away with it. On the other hand, my grandparents used that to their advantage and got me to drink a lot of milk. Up to this day, I would only eat my cookies if we had milk to go with it. These cookies being chocolate lovers just make my day. It's heaven!
Kelley O.
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They have great flavor and I would pick them over other brands any day. I like that they aren't too soft and aren't too hard. They are also cheap and well worth the money I do pay for them. I would highly recommend them!
krystal ☺.
Mmmm i love these chocolate chip cookies so much . They are thicker than most store bought chocolate chip cookies and have lots of chocolate chips 😍😍😍😍 I like to eat them with milk ☺
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Keebler Cookies are delicious. These take delicious to the next level. As a chocolate lover, I appreciate the multiple chips and the flavor or the cookie. These are perfect after school snack for my kiddos with a glass of cold milk.
Kaitlyn G.
When I do eat store bought cookies (which isn't often) I do like the Chips deluxe. I like that they are crunchy, as the softer version taste a little off to me. There are plenty of chocolate chips. A good flavor overall!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Are these cookies soft?
Rachel M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
What is your favorite cookie brand of all?
Ashley H.
No these arnt the soft ones but they are super good warmed up its softer!

Walmart