Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies

by Keebler

How is the taste of chocolate and coconut mixed together?
Start your review of Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies!
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by alisha S.
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these cookies soo yummy 🤤 lol very good combination chocolate chip cookie with m&ms $2.50 on sale
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,005 reviews
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keebler chips Deluxe CookiesWith Rainbow M&M’s are my favorite cookies! Yummy chocolate goodness
Columbus, OH
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by Lydia U.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I’m not a fan of too much chocolate in my cookies, but I really like these. I feel like they balance the sweet, salty, and chocolatey flavors very well and the colors are just so pretty. It’s also a great price.
Midway, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by amanda D.
It's a very tasty cookie. Perfect portion of chocolate and cookie. It has a very good flavor. It has m&m's on them but only a couple per cookie great for dessert or snacking it's not very healthy its more of a splurge than something healthy. I will definitely buy this again
League City, TX
I love coconut and chocolate. Put them together in cookie format and it's instantly at my top for go to cookies.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
deluxe chips m & m cookies full of colorful chocolate flavored chips with m & m's delicious and low price is perfect
Manchester, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler Chips Deluxe Coconut Cookies uploaded by Leyna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect quarantine snack with everything brb going on. The best when paired with milk. I love the coconut flavor mixed in with the chocolate chips.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these keebler rainbow chips deluxe cookies, especially dipped in milk! The flavor is good and they're great for when I want more than just a chocolate chip cookie! Not always my first choice, but I'll always go back to em!
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These might just be one if the worst cookies I ever tried. Texture wise they’re great. Flavor wise, there is too much going on. There is the regular chocolate chip on it which I enjoy and then there’s these big pieces of M&Ms on them as well. They’re so colorful and make the cookie look appetizing. After a bite I started to taste the chocolate chip and it’s pretty good but once I bit into the M&M it changed everything. I was experiencing two different textures, when the M&M is included it’s a harder chew. I also started to experience two different flavors of chocolate and it didn’t blend as well together. I feel like the M&M makes the cookie more sweeter and it was too much for my taste.
These are good but definitely not the best cookie out there. You can tell they are not fresh baked. I thought the peanut butter would be great! But the chocolate chunk is better. They were on sale 2/$5 so not bad.