BY KEEBLER

These Mighty Tiny® Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Bite-size And A Deliciously Fun Rip And Tip Snack.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses Salt Baking Soda Artificial Flavor Soy Lecithin Whey

Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
Great for on the go for yourself or the kids I pack mine in my lunch for a quick and easy snack. The package is very ideal and easy to open. And the bit size cookies taste amazing not complaining on my end.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who doesn't love cookies? These are great !! I always purchased these for my kids school lunches. The size of the cookies are so cute and makes it fun to eat . I would definitely recommend this cookies.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Despite how pricey these bags can get, they are very delicious and definitely was a favorite when I was in school. They are so easy to pop in your mouth and just enough to fill you without consuming an excessive amount.
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
These were my favorites as a kid! It seemed like the little bags were never ending too. Like you has gotten away with something for getting to eat these. As an adult I still eat these. The cheezit ones are good too.
Nikki B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these! They are delicious and a nice snack to put in your work or school lunch or just for on the go. they did meet my expectations and I would recommend them!
Vanessa A.
awesome cookies, however my favorite is the one from m m, it is sooo good! this brand is really good, all the cookies are yummy
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite because you can take them on the go for a snack and they taste great. I would recommend and buy again
Amber j.
Covington, GA
These go too fast! My son eats a whole box in a couple days. But they are good. Just wish they were more.
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
These are so good for a snack and also for your kids lunch for school they are so small and cute
Holly K.
Albany, NY
Grips are great! I like the cheese ones best, but the Keebler cookie ones are so delicious.