Keebler Chips Deluxe Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies uploaded by Brittany D.

BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Extra-thick, Rich And Golden Peanut Butter Cookies Loaded With M&M's® Chocolate Candies. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

M&M's® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Color Added, Gum Acacia, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2) Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts) Sugar Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses) Butter (Cream, Salt) Soybean And Palm Oil Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Baking Soda Eggs Soy Lecithin

• Do these cookies have more of a chocolate taste or a pean...1 Answers
Brittany D.
Clearfield, UT
These were on sale at our local grocery store and I JAD to buy them! We bought 4 packs and then some other kinds! They were super affordable on sale- only a dollar a piece! Be careful- they're super addicting!
kristi k.
My favorite prepackaged cookie. I typically will not buy cookies unless they're homemade but this one is delicious. I like to open the package and let them get stale. They get soft when they're stale and taste even better.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
These are so good! I could eat them all the time! My only complaint is that there aren't normally a lot in the package for the price (or maybe I just eat them too fast)! Seriously though, they are delicious!
Caitlyn C.
These cookies are so good! They definitely remind me of my childhood. They are deliciously crunchy and sweet. If you love cookies and you love m&ms, there is no reason you wouldn't love these as well. My favorite time to eat these is in the summer on a picnic. That way, the m&ms start to melt a bit.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Keebler cookies and the dandies come second. Perfect softness and crunch. The m&'ms add a extra flavor and sweetness to the cookies. Perfect snack and to pack in your kids lunches. Very inexpensive as well.
Destinee C.
Literally the best cookies I have ever tasted! Very tasty, and very fresh! The packaging is very nice as well! Even after I open the cookies, they stay fresh (as long as I close them up when I am done eating them) for up to 2 weeks! 😍
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
These are too dry for my taste. But my bbf seams to love them. I found the coco they use way too bitter for the cookie. They peanut butter they use could have a stronger flavor as well.
Andrea G.
I love these cookies so much, I buy them all the time, I usually buy them at my local grocery store, or ocean state because they have them for cheaper.
Sara C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried these awhile ago, and enjoyed them a lot. They were very peanut buttery and that's my favorite. They have m&ms in them also! So good
Amelia W.
These cookies are so addicting. The peanut butter cookie tastes great without being overly strong and the added M&M's are great together.
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Do these cookies have more of a chocolate taste or a peanut butter taste?