Keebler Chef's Quality: Graham Cracker Crumbs 10 Lb. uploaded by Zuri M.

BY KEEBLER

stephanie o.
Bonne Terre, MO
Not sure if I have bought this size before, but love to use this when making my pie crust for cheesecake versus smashing my own crackers, messy!  The flavor is good and have gotten this at WalMart!  Easy to measure what you need and ready when you are.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Great for holiday pies and tarts. Probably the only one I use and I have been happy with this products for a long time. Tastes delicious and baked well to a golden crust. I highly recommend.
Kylea D.
These are awesome to work with when you're cooking special desserts. Someone recommend using them for breadcrumbs for chicken and I don't know about that but maybe
Erin H.
Louisville, KY
We use this for everything. I love graham cracker crumbs. We made a cheese cake the other day and used this as the crust.
Nicole S.
They are most definitely not on the healthy aid of your snack options but they are absolutely delicious.