Keebler Cheesecake Middles Original Graham Cookies

by Keebler

Cheesecake cookies from Keebler, are they going make comeback anyone soon Keebler Cheesecake Middles Original Graham Cookies ?
I never tried them are they good ?
Start your review of Keebler Cheesecake Middles Original Graham Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Slight cream cheese flavor.” in reviews
“These tasted much better than I expected.” in reviews
“I loved the mini chocolate ones so I know these are good.” in reviews
Anna, IL
2 of my favorite snacks combined. I love the taste and the freshness. I give these to my kids for a nice dessert.
Auburn, PA
Not too bad of a taste for the price. Melt in your mouth goodness, just does not taste much like cheesecake
Smyrna, GA
These tasted much better than I expected. The cheesecake was light in flavor and not fake in flavor.
Azusa, CA
These are sooo good ! I could literally eat these every single day! I love them :)
Alpine , CA
I love this cookies they taste amazing I just hate how easily the chocolate melts
YUM! Get all the flavor of a cheesecake without all the muss and fuss of a slice.
Frankford, On
Great taste for a great value. It's honestly mouth watering and melts. Great blend of the 2 favorite things of mine, cheesecake ad cookies :)