GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKeebler
Cheese & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers

Keebler Cheese & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers

by Keebler

Keebler® PB'n J Sandwich Crackers.
Artificially flavored.
Made with real peanut butter.
8 packs.
8-1.38 oz packages.

What is one of your favorite late night snacks? I'm currently in bed munching on these while doing reviews and answering my fellow influensters' questions. #CravingsSatisfied 😋 [product:keebler-cheese-peanut-butter-sandwich-cracker-snack-packs]
What is your favorite flavor?!
Start your review of Keebler Cheese & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,560 reviews
Keebler Cheese & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I scanned my package and this popped up! But I love the peanut butter ones the best! These are great for a snack or with a meal! It wasn’t expensive to buy and definitely healthy for you! I will definitely buy again and recommend it to all who wants a little healthy snack!
Sherry  B.
This is a great fast pick you up when you are in a hurry or just need a little snack. The kids love them as well.
Madeline E.
I don’t eat these often but I do absolutely love these crackers! I think the peanut butter and cheese flavors together are delicious.
Corrie D.
Long Island City, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these variety snack packs. The cheese and crackers is my fave, but you can't go wrong with peanut butter either. Slim, fits easily in pantry or lunch bag.
Katie G.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My go to snack for my purse when I need a little something at work or in the car. The kids even love them. Always fresh and tasty
Kara O.
Keebler Cheese & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Kara O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these! They are great for on the go snacks. I wush there was a bit more peanut butter and jelly. They can be a little dry. But I do love that the jelly gives it the little bit if sweetness. Tbese are also a good value in my opinion. Recommended. I will be stocking up on tbese even more very soon.
Kennadi B.
North Hollywood, CA
Ok, these are my favorite crackers ever! I get them at Ralph's or any store that has keeblers crackers! They are so delicious I can't get enough of them! I always buy these no matter what! I totally recommend them to anyone honestly! 👍🏼
Kristyn A.
Hamilton, OH
These crackers taste great. They're perfect to be used as on the go snacks and can be enjoyed by any age.
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
Yum!!! The perfect salt and sweet balance. I definitely prefer the peanut butter ones to the cheese. Affordable, found in most grocery stores, easy, on the go.
member-66420
I personally love these crackers. I think the ratio between the cracker and amount of peanut butter is perfect. They are the perfect size to eat the whole cracker in one bite. The flavor of the cracker is perfect making the peanut butter the cherry on top. It makes for a great mid day snack. I eat these very regularly.