BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Meh. Please no more of these. Are these really cookies? No. These are crackers, and they are not what I'm looking for in my day to day life. I would keep these in my bag and only eat them if I was lost in a forest or desert.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
My kids love these little sandwich crackers. I would have never in a million years thought of pairing cheese and peanut butter together, but it works. There are several other flavors of these too. I really like the pepper jack ones. They are really really inexpensive as well. A great little snack to carry around.
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
Omg...yeeees!! We usually buy the big packs because when we get the smaller size they are gone within a day. Everyone in the family loves these so much.
Carrie B.
I've always thought peanut butter and crackers go so good together and this is the only kind I've ever bought and it will be the only kind I buy :)
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
These are my go to snack when I don't want to eat breakfast. They satisfy your hunger and munchies. It's hard to mess up a pb cracker.
Kim C.
Delaware
My son love peanut butter and cheese. In fact he will eat that combo as a sandwich so it's safe to say he love the crackers as well
Victoria L.
Not the best snack in the world...  Yet, I will say it's an okay tasting, basically healthy snack food.  Affordable and convenient.
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
Great little snack. However, if you’re looking for something with a lot of peanut butter, these are not it.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Yup, even Keebler makes really good crackers and fillings, with the peanut butter and cheese no exception!
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
These cookies are so good. We always buy them because they are a win with our entire family