BY KEEBLER

Great For Snacking, This Assortment Includes Three Varieties Of Crackers And Shortbread Cookies In Fun Animal Shapes. They'Re Deliciously Fun! Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Brittany C.
I haven't ate these little guys in a long time, but when I was younger I use to love eating them with my packed lunches.
Melinda R.
Hammond, IN
Keebler Animal Crackers & Cookies Assortment, I really love the Frosted ones out of this pack. I like them all though.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I always ate them in school or just as a snack but not it kinda hard to find them wish I could have some right now
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Good quality and tastes really good because the kids love them and they are good for on the go snacks! Great!
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Cookies are so good! The frosted ones are absolutely the best. I always keep these in my house for my kids.
Nicole C.
Burton, MI
Very convenient for school lunches! Or even for a little snack, my kids just grab and go! Love love love!
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
My kids love these! The best ones are iced and frosted those are the best! They mak perfect lunch snacks
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
These are very good especially the frosted or iced ones my niece brings them to school for snack
masooma s.
Love these packs for my kids lunches, so easy to pack in the lunch box and they love the flavors
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
I keep this pack in my car. Great for on the go snacks, and haven't had any complaints yet.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jordyn H.
Oak Harbor, OH
Which is your favorite? Mine is frosted!