Keebler Animal Cookies Frosted uploaded by Carissa C.Keebler Animal Cookies Frosted uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY KEEBLER

These Shortbread Cookies In Animal Shapes Are Fully Frosted. They're Deliciously Fun! Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Sugar Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) High Fructose Corn Syrupcontains 2% Or Less Of Whey Cornstarch Salt Sorbitan Tristearate Color Added Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Red 40 Lake Natural And Artificial Flavors Confectioner's Glaze Carnauba Wax Yellow 5 Blue 1 Blue 2 Lake Yellow 6 Lake Yellow 6

• Do they ever change the animal shapes?2 Answers
  • Our favorite snack! Always easy to pack for lunches or as an aft...1 Answers
Keebler Animal Cookies Frosted
  • "This is a cookie that will bring your sweet tooth out there so delicious you'll never want to put them down. " in 1 review
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love sweets, but these are legit just sugar with a stale cookie flavor. Not near as good as I remembered them being as a kid so I just ended up tossing them. Maybe I got a bad bag or maybe these are just way below my standards. I won't be purchasing another bag to find out. I would rather just purchase a bag of Milano cookies for a dollar more because those are always delicious!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies take me back to childhood! I feel like they're a great treat for kids and adults. The fun animal shapes make it somewhat of an educational food as well since children can identify the animal while eating them. Reasonably priced and really delicious, I would recommend!
Mikayla H.
These are the best frosted animal cookies. I have loved them since I was younger and still find myself buying them. I love to pop them in the fridge and eat them cold!
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I used to love these as a kid, the perfect little sweet treat. Although when I was a kid they were only frosted on the top, but are now frosted all around. They also have that more artificial sweetness then the more natural sweetness. I honestly wouldn't recommend them, there are so many other options, that are better and healthier.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Every time I go to my local Walmart these are always sold out! And that should tell you something right there! These are so good! I love that they are actually iced and they have sprinkles!? Who doesn't like that!? Go buy some and see for yourself! You won't regret it
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
the best kind of animal crackers, the only kind that I will eat! Brings back my childhood and a great sweet treat for people of any age. A little pricey but delicious at any time of day for those with a bit of a sweet tooth. I would definitely buy again.
Amber P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these as a kid! Although they kind of jip you now from how it was back then! They used to have almost a hard frosting all around the cookie with sprinkles, and now it's barely frosted. Their kind of expensive for not as much product either!
Jennifer H.
These are so good! Just recently started eating these. I purchased them at the local grocery store. They come in a handy resealable bag which allows them to stay fresh and flavorful. Def getting again!
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Good but too frosted in my opinion. A few makes me feel sick! Maybe bake in less frosting. I'm a repeat user but these are not my favorite frosted animal cracker. I bought them at food city mostly. I'm semi-satisfied.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love animal crackers and they especially love the frosted ones.  They request these in their lunches and for snacks all the time.  I purchase mine at Dollar General or Walmart.
Ronda T.
Plainwell, MI
Do they ever change the animal shapes?
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
Our favorite snack! Always easy to pack for lunches or as an after school snack.