BY KEEBLER

Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Calcium enriched 1-3/10-oz. fruit snack bars. 16 bars per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Blueberry ALTERNATE ITEM #: 619976, 478185, 40622, B001I2QULM UPC: 038000357480 UPC: 038000357480. No returns. see more...

Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
These are soooo yummy! They are an awesome little snack, but be warned they are very addictive! It's like a mini pop tart without being so crumbly! Absolutely recommend this to everyone as they are so good! The other flavors are awesome too!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
These cereal bars are a good deal for the price. They are soft, sweet and easy to eat. They have good flavors and are a healthy option for when you are on the go and just only have time to grab and go something to eat. I'd like them to be more filling but they are pretty good.
Candace M.
Albany, NY
This snack food makes me angry every time I see it. First of all, they're gross. It's an oatmeal cookie with sugary jelly paste flavored like a fruit. It's full of sugar and garbage and unfortunately is marketed like a health food. Please don't feed these to your children.
Sara D.
Racine, WI
My daughter loves these, especially the seasonal flavors when they come out, however we feel the price is usually too high and usually go with the generic brand unless they are on sale.
Kaitlyn N.
Denton, TX
The flavor is good, and they're not too messy which I like because I hate having crumbs everywhere. Good price, not bet expensive. Definitely good for a quick, on the go snack/breakfast. Highly recommend!
Charlie B.
Dallas, TX
Easy go to snack for my toddler on the go. Though it crumbles like crazy, we still use them. And it's ALMOST like she's eating healthy when she eats these so I'll take it. Would recommend for sure!
Ivoryana D.
Hammond, LA
I love these so much! I've been eating them since I was a little kid. Very great snack and it's not expensive like other snacks. Keebler 35745 Nutri-Grain Cere
Jill D.
These blueberry bars are very tasty. My granddaughter eats them everyday. It is very convenient to take with you. You can eat it any time of day.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
My children love these. Especially when we are running late in the morning. They can grab one out of the snack drawer and eat it on the go.
Sky P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great on the go snack when youre in a hurry or at work taking a break also great for putting in your childs lunch box ! Taste great