Keebler 12 PACK ROBIN'S EGG BLUE 11

BY KEEBLER

• I have never seen these on the shelves. Where can I find them?1 Answers
Keebler 12 PACK ROBIN'S EGG BLUE 11
Keebler 12 PACK ROBIN'S EGG BLUE 11" Balloons WEDDING BABY BIRTHDAY PROM LUAU & FREE RIBBON
  • "My son loves these." in 1 review
maria g.
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are amazing! Seriously the best! The covered fudge is so rich in flavor, will leave you wanting more!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Bakersfield, Ca
Chocolate covered fudge?! Could it get any better? Delicious delicious delicious
audrey m.
audrey m.
If you love chocolate you would love these! I also love any kind of Keebler cookie they're all simply delicious!
Kasandra B.
Kasandra B.
Alpine , CA
This is a good brand I love everything from it these cookies are amazing my kids love them
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
How can you say no to a Keebler cookie of any sort? But these filled cookies are amazing. Soft, unlike an oreo, but it has a filling of an oreo, however if you don't care for chocolate this may not be for you.
Rose C.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg!!! I love these!!! Pregnant women love them too haha girlfriends, sisters, husbands, children, brothers! Everybody loves them!!! Especially with a glass of milk yum!!!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My son loves these. He loves that they filled with fudge. I tied one and they are pretty tasty.
magaly g.
magaly g.
These are great. They taste good. My family loves these cookies filled with fudge. These are the best.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodyear, AZ
Yum, yum and yum! These cookies are delicious. Perfect for an after dinner treat. My kids and I love them with milk.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Winterset, IA
I have never seen these on the shelves. Where can I find them?