BY KEEBLER

• I have never seen these on the shelves. Where can I find ...1 Answers
Keebler 12 PACK ROBIN'S EGG BLUE 11
Keebler 12 PACK ROBIN'S EGG BLUE 11" Balloons WEDDING BABY BIRTHDAY PROM LUAU & FREE RIBBON
  • "My son loves these." in 1 review
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
How can you say no to a Keebler cookie of any sort? But these filled cookies are amazing. Soft, unlike an oreo, but it has a filling of an oreo, however if you don't care for chocolate this may not be for you.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg!!! I love these!!! Pregnant women love them too haha girlfriends, sisters, husbands, children, brothers! Everybody loves them!!! Especially with a glass of milk yum!!!
Ashley M.
Goodyear, AZ
Yum, yum and yum! These cookies are delicious. Perfect for an after dinner treat. My kids and I love them with milk.
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are amazing! Seriously the best! The covered fudge is so rich in flavor, will leave you wanting more!
audrey m.
If you love chocolate you would love these! I also love any kind of Keebler cookie they're all simply delicious!
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious snack. Eat these frequently and so do my kids. Especially love them on road trips or ball games.
magaly g.
These are great. They taste good. My family loves these cookies filled with fudge. These are the best.
Jenny B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son loves these. He loves that they filled with fudge. I tied one and they are pretty tasty.
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
These cookies are so good. We always buy them because they are a win with our entire family
Brenda T.
Winterset, IA
I have never seen these on the shelves. Where can I find them?