BY KEEBLER

Keebler® 100 Calorie Right Bites® Fudge Shoppe® Cookies 'n Creme Cookies.
Made with 100% real cocoa.
0g Trans fat see nutrition information for saturated fat content. See ingredient statement.
6 pouches. see more...

• Are the 100 calorie packs the same, nutritionally, as 100 calories ...3 Answers
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
These cookies are perfect for a well portioned snack. I tend to over eat if I have a bag of cookies in front of me and this eliminates that problem! I have such a big sweet tooth and these allow me to keep it under control. They are a great price and only 100 calories per pack!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
Great portion with a great taste. If you're looking for something sweet and satisfying in a package you can't eat five pounds of, I'd recommend these to everyone. They are surprisingly filling and pack a while lot of flavor. They've not let me down at all!
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
These are really good. especially if you are trying to diet and want somethin sweet. these are a go to! and for only 100 calories per pack they are a satisfying snack!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Super yummy! These are amazing when your trying to watch your calorie intake. Always pick these up at the grocery store.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
These are a very sensible way to keep my diet on track and yet still satisfy my sweet tooth. It has just enough chocolate flavor to feel like a real treat, without making me feel guilty.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
I LOVE these! i actually enjoy all of the 100 calorie right bites. they're a good way to cheat a little on your diet without actually cheating! very tasty.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Great snacks fir the kids or even adults. For school, just a quick car snack or at the office and they are only 100 calories winner
Candace N.
Candace N.
These are the perfect snack for people like me who love cookies, but don't need them. The flavor is great
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
These are so yummy. Just the right size too. You don't have to feel guilty about eating them.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Conyers, GA
Whenever I'm on a diet and I'm craving something sweet I go for these 100 calorie snacks
Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.
Are the 100 calorie packs the same, nutritionally, as 100 calories of the full size cookies?