BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are the 100 calorie packs the same, nutritionally, as 100...3 Answers
Bisma R.
I love these as a dessert for the end of the day because I have a sweet tooth but these aren’t so healthy for you! They have a lot of sugar so it’s best to keep them at a limit and not eat them everyday
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
A very filling snack for only 100 calories. It’s so easy to grab and go for a busy schedule! I bought this product at Kroger in a bundle of 12 packages. It is very delicious, and looks just like the package shows. Would recommend this product to my friends!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
These cookies are perfect for a well portioned snack. I tend to over eat if I have a bag of cookies in front of me and this eliminates that problem! I have such a big sweet tooth and these allow me to keep it under control. They are a great price and only 100 calories per pack!
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
These are really good. especially if you are trying to diet and want somethin sweet. these are a go to! and for only 100 calories per pack they are a satisfying snack!
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
These are a very sensible way to keep my diet on track and yet still satisfy my sweet tooth. It has just enough chocolate flavor to feel like a real treat, without making me feel guilty.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
These are delicious...they're a little thin for those of you who are used to the regular cookies...but still pack a lot of flavor considering the thickness and calorie count.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
These are great snacks rather you are watching your calories or not there easy on the go and they taste great I always have some with me for a snack no matter where I go
Caitlynn R.
this is a great product and I love it. I eat it like 3 times a week. it was gentle on my tummy and i bought it at walmart and it was filling for me and very healthy
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
Great portion with a great taste. If you're looking for something sweet and satisfying in a package you can't eat five pounds of, I'd recommend these to everyone. They are surprisingly filling and pack a while lot of flavor. They've not let me down at all!
Kayla M.
I LOVE these! i actually enjoy all of the 100 calorie right bites. they're a good way to cheat a little on your diet without actually cheating! very tasty.
Mary Ann M.
Are the 100 calorie packs the same, nutritionally, as 100 calories of the full size cookies?