Keds Women's Champion Tie Fashion Sneaker [] uploaded by Brianna S.

BY KEDS

Lesa C.
Maryville, TN
I love keds sneakers. They are so cute and comfy. They let you have a little more “finished” look than just plain old workout shoes. I love them with shorts and leggings and even casual dresses. So many cute patterns and styles.
Maddie F.
I love keds they're so comfortable!! And they look cute with everything! Even dresses!! I love them! I think they're really effective although I get microscopic tears in the arches of my feet but there isn't much room for an insert so that's meh. But other than that I just LOVE THEM for summer/fall! I have a couple pairs :)
Brianna S.
Super cute. Bought these to run around chasing small children at my job as a preschool teacher. Fun to pair with different colors. Moderate comfort. Wish it hugged a little tighter on the ankle but it works.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I bought my keds on sale for like $21.00 or something. I love them and they are super long lasting and comfortable and long-lasting as far as wear and tear goes.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
These sneakers are so cute and can really elevate an outfit. I love wearing these with jeans and a plain tshirt (as they can clash with some patterned shirts). They’re super cool and comfy and great for weekends
Vineetaa S.
So far I've bought and worn 2 different pairs of keds in their adorable prints available. I really like them. They fit me nicely, they aren't expensive either and they always have some very stylish prints and options to choose from. In my opinion it also lasts a long time and are very comfortable to wear which I love.
Victoria R.
I love Keds sneakers and own 3 pairs of them right now. They are very comfortable even for long walks in the city and they match a variety of outfits.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Very difficult to walk since the only one protecting your feet is the cloth. To positive side is its style is on hype.