Keds Women's Champion Original Canvas Sneaker [White Canvas, 7 B(M) US]

by Keds

Are Keds water resistant?
How would you recommend taking care of these white Keds?! I don't like washing shoes in the washing machine as they get smelly. What products or at home DIY do you use to take care of them?!
Thinking about buying these in the "Champion Originals Leather" version. Any thoughts? I'm just afraid the leather won't be great quality. Thanks!
Start your review of Keds Women's Champion Original Canvas Sneaker [White Canvas, 7 B(M) US]!
Harrisburg, PA
Keds Women's Champion Original Canvas Sneaker [White Canvas, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Amy W.
So cute, so many styles! Love these baseball ones the most! Great price for a comfy, stylish shoe
Dublin, OH
Comfy and classic. If only I could keep them clean longer! Love wearing these in the summer
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I love less. Comfortable and cute and comes in so many different canvas styles/colors’
Airdrie, AB
Keds Women's Champion Original Canvas Sneaker [White Canvas, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by ecciccai L.
I have been dreaming of having even a pair of keds sneakers and i got 1 form my hubby. He got me the ortholite which is so comfortable to wear! I wear this even with my dresses too! One thing that i'm having a hard time is cleaning it coz it's white in color with gold embellished. But other than that it's must have.
I have these in black and a pair in denim and they are so comfortable and cute! They shape really well to the feet and are comfortable for working on my feet 8 hours a day. I got a pair today at Costco for $30!! I would recommend these shoes
Toronto, ON
Keds Women's Champion Original Canvas Sneaker [White Canvas, 7 B(M) US] uploaded by Tuktuk I.
The. Best. Sneakers. Ever. These are a classic. They're cute, comfortable and I have yet to find an outfit these don't work with. Of course, they're white sneakers so they do get dirty pretty easily. I have 2 pairs that I interchange when I need!
Windsor, ON
These shoes are awesome and are pretty comfortable. I love the classic white look. The only downside being they get dirty all the time and it’s a pain to clean them up. I’ve found they’re comfortable unless your sock slips. I’ve gotten mad blisters
White shoes are a literal fashion staple!! We love white shoes and for me there is no better white shoe than the classic Ked!! It make your feet appear very well shaped and is extremely durable, love these!!
These are my favorite sneakers ever! They are so comfortable, versatile, and classic. I wore my pair almost every day and they lasted very well! The label eventually wore off, and when I emailed the company to let them know, they were very kind and sent me a new pair! I will be a keds customer for life :)
I bought a pair and honestly they were really comfortable. The only time they weren't is when I wore them without socks and they gave me blisters, but that was easily fixed with socks. Love them