Kedem Tea Biscuits uploaded by Alicia S.

BY KEDEM

Kedem Tea Biscuits: No trans fat No food coloring No cholesterol Kosher see more...

Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I really loved the flavor of these. We got them at Walgreen's for about $1 or so. They are the right amount of sweet and you can have them with any hot beverage. I've tried them with strawberries, phillies dark chocolate and whipped cream. It's delicious.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
I really really love these! Mom always got them for us during the fall/winter times and we would eat them and sip on tea in front of a warm fire. These always give me such a warm and cozy feeling! OH AND THEY TASTE SO GOOD!
Brittany P.
Central Islip , NY
Love these! They are a tasty little treat that comes in many flavors and is awesome with hot coffee, hot tea, and even with ice cream! The price is also a plus!
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
They are so good! I can eat it with tea , or coffee ,in my ice cream or alone, they melts in my mouth and they taste simple but delicious!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for dipping in my black tea. they are lightly sweet and become soft within seconds, so don't dunk for too long.
Roxanne  Y.
I love tea biscuits. It can be paired well with hot drinks such as tea and coffee. My favorite pairing would be hot black tea with milk. They are amazing
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
Eaten alone these are mildly sweet, dry classic tea biscuits. You really need to drink something along with them when you eat them. I am a tea drinker and they go well with my tea, however they dissolve in seconds so be careful if you like to dunk.