BY KEDEM

Kedem® Organic Grape Juice.

100% Pure grape juice.

All natural with you in mind.

Kosher.

No added sugar, coloring, preservatives or flavoring.

USDA Organic.

Certified GF Gluten-Free®.

Nofa-NY Certified Organic LLC.

Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York.

www.nofany.org. see more...

Buy on Amazon
La-Shonda R.
I'm not Jewish but when I drink grape juice this is the juice of choice. Thank God for holidays when they go on sale! I stock up in between holidays or get it at Costco. you can tell the great quality in this grape juice trust me compare it to any other grape juice that you are currently drinking and you will know this is the best brand it's fresh it's sweet it's crisp and you know it is real grape juice.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love this when you can find it it is a great fine it's one of the best grape juices that you could drink does not have any additives or sweeteners it exceeded my expectations when I first drink it and actually kind of taste like wine very healthy and nutritious
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to think I hated grape juice until I went to a friend's holiday celebration. They talked me into trying it and I realized I just disliked most crappy grape juice. This stuff is awesome.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Holidays in a bottle as a child . I still look for forward to enjoying as an adult . I think it's the best grape juice on the market
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I LOVE this. However can only find it during buck wheat festive a where I live. It's so so good. I stock up by the gallons. Lol
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
This is the only grape juice I will drink. Others leave a bitter taste in my mouth but this one is delicious and sweet.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I don't care for grape juice, but I actually enjoyed this one. The taste is smooth and sweet. I love it.
Yanira C.
Un rico jugo servido a la hora de la comida y con unos cuantos cubos de hielo y sabe muy bueno
Steph M.
The kids love this for Shabbat! The purple mustaches remind me from when I was a kid