KDL-32R420B UC2

by Sony

720p Resolution/ Motionflow XR 120/ Clear Resolution Enhancer/ Dynamic Backlight Control/ USB 2.0/ Built-In Wi-Fi/ 24p True Cinema Technology/ 3D Comb Filter/ Advanced Contrast Enhancer (ACE)/ Frame Dimming/ Screen Mirroring/ Black Finish/ Eta End Of May 2014

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KDL-32R420B UC2!
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
KDL-32R420B UC2 uploaded by Karma O.
A Sony Bravia is the only appliance that I’ll spend good money on because I know that it’s going to show beautifully. The contrast and colors are always true to form and I never have pixels problems.
Karlee R.
Detroit
Sony is a great brand and provides great tv quality. Affordable and would highly recommend.
Kristine F.
Plymouth, MN
This TV is great! Great quality and so much bigger than my other tv. The sound quality is great and makes it very easy to watch.
Elianna S.
Palmdale
amazing product! so many different sizes! the quality and hd is amazing as well being able to download apps
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Brittany A.
Kew Gardens, NY
Great tv brand. Great quality as well. I would recommend this brand to anyone. Never fails me
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
KDL-32R420B UC2 uploaded by Susan B.
This product has good clarity and sound, but is somewhat small in size. I prefer this brand over my 32-inch Samsung HDTV (due to clarity). It’s easy-to-use, comes with easy- to- understand instructions and is comparably priced to competitors. I recommend this product for smaller rooms.
Idalis K.
Sioux City, IA
Was not impressed with this TV. Its quality is just as good as any others and after having it for a while it started to have lines run up and down all over it. Tried to fix it watching YouTube videos and could not get it back to normal. The repair cost was not worth my time or money so just ended up getting rid of it.
Donna P.
Bedford, IN
Have always had a good experience with Sony products Been satisfied with all the products I have bought in the brand. Price could be just a bit lower. But all in all happy with Sony
Jackilyn B.
Strathmore, CA
I received this tv when I was pregnant with my son in 2012. It was a gift from my ex. I have had it for over 7 years. I love it and I’ve never had any issues with it.

Looking for your answer?