BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are SO cute! They're the perfect labels to make your cabinets and jars look Pinterest-worthy! Worth the buy!
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Not only do they look cute but they help me stay organized because I know where everything is. I put the labels on some mason jars in my kitchen
Jade M.
Jade M.
In love with these chalkboard looking labels. They're an elegant way to label things in the kitchen to keep it organized, which is hard to do in my household.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aztec, NM
Perfect for a college apartment kitchen with roommates! I painted old protein bottles turquoise and placed these on them. The labels are large and look good on all of the sizes of bottles. #upcycling
Maria M.
Maria M.
These labels are super cute! I ended up using one on a mason jar full of chocolates for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend! he still uses it and we just fill it up with more chocolate.
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is a great and inexpensive way to refurbish your jars and make them look new and stylish. Just stick these on and they'll stay on there without falling off. They're very cute and I enjoy the design.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
I bought these and was not at all impressed! The labels would not stick to the curved surface of the jar and I ended up just throwing them away
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno, CA
This labels are lovely and look great in my kitchen labeling all my products
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
I love these. Very practical for organising the pantry. Instead of other plain and boring labels. This one actually looks nice. And works great.
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?