BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Heather F.
These labels are so cute and easy to use. I used them in my craft room for a cute way to label my craft stuff!
Abbie B.
These add such a cute touch to your dorm room! I think it's important to do anything you can to make your dorm room seem less industrial and more homey, and I think these help to do that! And they aid in organization, which is awesome!
Amanda S.
Love these labels. Stick them to anything I can think of! Make my kitchen and other areas of the house look organized and crafty without requiring any effort! Affordable and last a long time. Overall a good value.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
These pre designed labels are great to have for around the apartment! It's fun and easy way to label things around your room.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
These labels are great for college! I'm a huge coffee person but I'm also big on décor so I didn't want to put my kcups in an ugly clear bin, and I also didn't want to put it in those see through drawers that are designed for kcups because in college if your roommates see your food or coffee they will steal your food and your coffee from right under your nose. So I invested in colored opaque jars and stuck these labels on them which solved my dilemma and made the kitchen in the apartment look super cute and rustic!
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
This labels are lovely and look great in my kitchen labeling all my products
Arielle D.
I love these. Very practical for organising the pantry. Instead of other plain and boring labels. This one actually looks nice. And works great.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is a great and inexpensive way to refurbish your jars and make them look new and stylish. Just stick these on and they'll stay on there without falling off. They're very cute and I enjoy the design.
Maria M.
These labels are super cute! I ended up using one on a mason jar full of chocolates for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend! he still uses it and we just fill it up with more chocolate.
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
I bought these and was not at all impressed! The labels would not stick to the curved surface of the jar and I ended up just throwing them away
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.