Add a Photo

By K&COMPANY
K&company predesigned pantry labels
amie d.
amie d.
I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
I saved old spaghetti sauce jars and used glass paint to redesign them. I put these labels on to store tea bags and coffee pods! They look gorgeous!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I decorated my home in rustic country and enjoy authentic jars these labels add an inexpensive flare
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: K&Company Predesigned Pantry Labels
These are so fun, they give you an easy way to make things your own! Awesome for decorating and labeling small items & they stick on easily and stay stuck on well! I recommend this for anyone who wants to give a bland item a little extra spunk!
Maria M.
Maria M.
These labels are super cute! I ended up using one on a mason jar full of chocolates for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend! he still uses it and we just fill it up with more chocolate.
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is a great and inexpensive way to refurbish your jars and make them look new and stylish. Just stick these on and they'll stay on there without falling off. They're very cute and I enjoy the design.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
I bought these and was not at all impressed! The labels would not stick to the curved surface of the jar and I ended up just throwing them away
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno, CA
This labels are lovely and look great in my kitchen labeling all my products
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: K&Company Predesigned Pantry Labels
I love these. Very practical for organising the pantry. Instead of other plain and boring labels. This one actually looks nice. And works great.
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?