Add a Photo

By K&COMPANY
K&company predesigned pantry labels
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.

I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA

These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

These are SO cute! They're the perfect labels to make your cabinets and jars look Pinterest-worthy! Worth the buy!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA

Such a cute decor item! Perfect for the kitchen or any themed area or room. Not expensive and also very unique and doesn't look tacky. I would definitely recommend
Maria M.
Maria M.

These labels are super cute! I ended up using one on a mason jar full of chocolates for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend! he still uses it and we just fill it up with more chocolate.
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, Ontario

This is a great and inexpensive way to refurbish your jars and make them look new and stylish. Just stick these on and they'll stay on there without falling off. They're very cute and I enjoy the design.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, Ontario

I bought these and was not at all impressed! The labels would not stick to the curved surface of the jar and I ended up just throwing them away
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA

This labels are lovely and look great in my kitchen labeling all my products
Arielle D.
Arielle D.

I love these. Very practical for organising the pantry. Instead of other plain and boring labels. This one actually looks nice. And works great.
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO

It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.

How well do these stick to cup surfaces?

Join Now