Add a Photo

K&company predesigned pantry labels
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

These are SO cute! They're the perfect labels to make your cabinets and jars look Pinterest-worthy! Worth the buy!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA

Such a cute decor item! Perfect for the kitchen or any themed area or room. Not expensive and also very unique and doesn't look tacky. I would definitely recommend
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY

So cute!!! I love this product, the cost wasn't bad and I would be willing to buy it again!
amie d.
amie d.

I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY

I saved old spaghetti sauce jars and used glass paint to redesign them. I put these labels on to store tea bags and coffee pods! They look gorgeous!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL

Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.

I love these. Very practical for organising the pantry. Instead of other plain and boring labels. This one actually looks nice. And works great.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

These are so fun, they give you an easy way to make things your own! Awesome for decorating and labeling small items & they stick on easily and stay stuck on well! I recommend this for anyone who wants to give a bland item a little extra spunk!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA

These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO

It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.

How well do these stick to cup surfaces?

Join Now