BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY
So cute!!! I love this product, the cost wasn't bad and I would be willing to buy it again!
amie d.
I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I saved old spaghetti sauce jars and used glass paint to redesign them. I put these labels on to store tea bags and coffee pods! They look gorgeous!
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I make homemade beauty products as gifts. I get cute jars and use these labels. Love them! So cute!
Elizabeth H.
Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I decorated my home in rustic country and enjoy authentic jars these labels add an inexpensive flare
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
These are so cute and so useful when it comes to labeling jars, boxes, or anything really! They're inexpensive too.
Tessarae T.
These labels are so cute. I love you so much and I put them on everything.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
When you buy in bulk and store in your own containers like we do, these are a must and they really look nice and are super easy to write on.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.