BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
These are so fun, they give you an easy way to make things your own! Awesome for decorating and labeling small items & they stick on easily and stay stuck on well! I recommend this for anyone who wants to give a bland item a little extra spunk!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These are absolutely adorable and so incredibly easy to fancy up some of the things you've bought on a college budget (no shame)
brenda a.
brenda a.
This labels are great for kitchens pantry. I like to keep every little thing organize and to know when everything is and this helps me know where every thing is.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I decorated my home in rustic country and enjoy authentic jars these labels add an inexpensive flare
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
These are so cute and so useful when it comes to labeling jars, boxes, or anything really! They're inexpensive too.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
These labels are so cute. I love you so much and I put them on everything.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
When you buy in bulk and store in your own containers like we do, these are a must and they really look nice and are super easy to write on.
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?