BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

SALLY M.
I am so happy I took the risk to buy theses. They stick to plastic and tin. Also glass. Perfect for kitchen labeling
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
These are so cute and so useful when it comes to labeling jars, boxes, or anything really! They're inexpensive too.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are SO cute! They're the perfect labels to make your cabinets and jars look Pinterest-worthy! Worth the buy!
Heather F.
These labels are so cute and easy to use. I used them in my craft room for a cute way to label my craft stuff!
Blythe S.
I love the ones that are blank and you write on them with chalk. I've made my own using chalk paint.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I decorated my home in rustic country and enjoy authentic jars these labels add an inexpensive flare
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I make homemade beauty products as gifts. I get cute jars and use these labels. Love them! So cute!
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Holly L.
I love to keep all of my things organized and labeled. these make that task that much easier.
Karina T.
Me encantan esos letreritos súper bonitos re ayudan y te fascilitan la vida son súper lindos
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.