Add a Photo

K&company predesigned pantry labels
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

When you buy in bulk and store in your own containers like we do, these are a must and they really look nice and are super easy to write on.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

These labels are so cute. I love you so much and I put them on everything.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Tallahassee, Fl

These are so cute and so useful when it comes to labeling jars, boxes, or anything really! They're inexpensive too.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH

I decorated my home in rustic country and enjoy authentic jars these labels add an inexpensive flare
brenda a.
brenda a.

This labels are great for kitchens pantry. I like to keep every little thing organize and to know when everything is and this helps me know where every thing is.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN

These are absolutely adorable and so incredibly easy to fancy up some of the things you've bought on a college budget (no shame)
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.

I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aztec, NM

Perfect for a college apartment kitchen with roommates! I painted old protein bottles turquoise and placed these on them. The labels are large and look good on all of the sizes of bottles. #upcycling
Jade M.
Jade M.

In love with these chalkboard looking labels. They're an elegant way to label things in the kitchen to keep it organized, which is hard to do in my household.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.

Not only do they look cute but they help me stay organized because I know where everything is. I put the labels on some mason jars in my kitchen
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO

It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.

How well do these stick to cup surfaces?

Join Now