Add a Photo

K&company predesigned pantry labels
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
These are a must to keep your pantry organized! They're super cute and work great!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
When you buy in bulk and store in your own containers like we do, these are a must and they really look nice and are super easy to write on.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
These labels are so cute. I love you so much and I put them on everything.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Tallahassee, FL
These are so cute and so useful when it comes to labeling jars, boxes, or anything really! They're inexpensive too.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Such a cute decor item! Perfect for the kitchen or any themed area or room. Not expensive and also very unique and doesn't look tacky. I would definitely recommend
brenda a.
brenda a.
This labels are great for kitchens pantry. I like to keep every little thing organize and to know when everything is and this helps me know where every thing is.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These are absolutely adorable and so incredibly easy to fancy up some of the things you've bought on a college budget (no shame)
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY
So cute!!! I love this product, the cost wasn't bad and I would be willing to buy it again!
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?