BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These are absolutely adorable and so incredibly easy to fancy up some of the things you've bought on a college budget (no shame)
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Valencia, CA
These are so cute! I put them on clear mason jars in my pantry for a super cute way to organize them. I wish you could write whatever you wanted on them, but they are still very helpful!
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
I make homemade beauty products as gifts. I get cute jars and use these labels. Love them! So cute!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
These are so fun, they give you an easy way to make things your own! Awesome for decorating and labeling small items & they stick on easily and stay stuck on well! I recommend this for anyone who wants to give a bland item a little extra spunk!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Cute if you have roommates and you identify who's is who's with labels and shared without labels.
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
I saved old spaghetti sauce jars and used glass paint to redesign them. I put these labels on to store tea bags and coffee pods! They look gorgeous!
amie d.
amie d.
I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY
So cute!!! I love this product, the cost wasn't bad and I would be willing to buy it again!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Such a cute decor item! Perfect for the kitchen or any themed area or room. Not expensive and also very unique and doesn't look tacky. I would definitely recommend
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?