BY K&COMPANY

K&company predesigned pantry labels see more...

Jade M.
Tigard, OR
In love with these chalkboard looking labels. They're an elegant way to label things in the kitchen to keep it organized, which is hard to do in my household.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I saved old spaghetti sauce jars and used glass paint to redesign them. I put these labels on to store tea bags and coffee pods! They look gorgeous!
LaJessica M.
I love these little labels!!! I definitely want them for my pantry. I wish you could write your own labels though. They are still cute though!!!
Yajaira C.
Not only do they look cute but they help me stay organized because I know where everything is. I put the labels on some mason jars in my kitchen
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
When you buy in bulk and store in your own containers like we do, these are a must and they really look nice and are super easy to write on.
amie d.
I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
JoAnna C.
Adorable! I love love these. They stick pretty well. Great for organization. Spray paint your canisters a fun color to get it to pop!
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These are absolutely adorable and so incredibly easy to fancy up some of the things you've bought on a college budget (no shame)
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
These pre designed labels are great to have for around the apartment! It's fun and easy way to label things around your room.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
My sister had these on mason jars for her wedding for the drinks. Super cute and they actually hold up to being washed.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?
Tequila C.