Add a Photo

K&company predesigned pantry labels
AlmaGrace H.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX

Great for organizing your pantry. I would clearly recommend this to everyone!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL

This is a great way to organize and label my containers and jars. They are so stylish and they are really durable. I have them on my desk containers, in my kitchen, and on my makeup containers.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.

Not only do they look cute but they help me stay organized because I know where everything is. I put the labels on some mason jars in my kitchen
Jade M.
Jade M.

In love with these chalkboard looking labels. They're an elegant way to label things in the kitchen to keep it organized, which is hard to do in my household.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aztec, NM

Perfect for a college apartment kitchen with roommates! I painted old protein bottles turquoise and placed these on them. The labels are large and look good on all of the sizes of bottles. #upcycling
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX

My sister had these on mason jars for her wedding for the drinks. Super cute and they actually hold up to being washed.
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV

I make homemade beauty products as gifts. I get cute jars and use these labels. Love them! So cute!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY

These labels are a great way to keep your pantry/cupboards organized! Love them
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY

So cute!!! I love this product, the cost wasn't bad and I would be willing to buy it again!
amie d.
amie d.

I so need this in my life I am so so bad I love them they're gorgeous dairy look like Chuck riding they would be so awesome to have them
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO

It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.

How well do these stick to cup surfaces?