Add a Photo

By K&COMPANY
K&company predesigned pantry labels
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Adorable! I love love these. They stick pretty well. Great for organization. Spray paint your canisters a fun color to get it to pop!
Holly L.
Holly L.
I love to keep all of my things organized and labeled. these make that task that much easier.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Love!!! These labels will be perfect for organization next semester. They're classy and make life so much easier. Plus, it gives your space an air of sophistication.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are SO cute! They're the perfect labels to make your cabinets and jars look Pinterest-worthy! Worth the buy!
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Not only do they look cute but they help me stay organized because I know where everything is. I put the labels on some mason jars in my kitchen
Jade M.
Jade M.
In love with these chalkboard looking labels. They're an elegant way to label things in the kitchen to keep it organized, which is hard to do in my household.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aztec, NM
Perfect for a college apartment kitchen with roommates! I painted old protein bottles turquoise and placed these on them. The labels are large and look good on all of the sizes of bottles. #upcycling
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
My sister had these on mason jars for her wedding for the drinks. Super cute and they actually hold up to being washed.
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
I make homemade beauty products as gifts. I get cute jars and use these labels. Love them! So cute!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
These labels are a great way to keep your pantry/cupboards organized! Love them
Nicollette T.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
It says there are 4 labels, what are the other two?
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
How well do these stick to cup surfaces?